Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

ktckitchen.ca

Works great so far after first use. Very quick and super simple. Beginners need this now! Will update after full experience.

Home Control Shop

Fantastic app, works really well and priced fairly.
Customisation of the App is second to none to be honest, can't fault it at all.

The absolute best bit is the assistance and support. The couple of queries I've had (totally my lack of knowledge) they responded in seconds and fixed my issues, and even took the time to answer my questions to extend my knowledge with Liquid at the same time.

100% would recommend

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

Works Great! Have signed up for a plan and have several bundles running now www.trendyhanddesignedjewelry.com

AKPro Shop

Thank you..............................................................................................

Marc Jacobs

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Proud Adventures

This app is pretty cool. I recommend anyone use this when trying to convert sales and increase customer cart quantities.

ShopVector

THIS WORKS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD ALL THE GOODS!

Viewbooth

Great! For free pland! Im absolute loving it!!!

iOgrapher

If you are looking for an easy to use bundle app this is the one for you! I tried them all and kept coming back to this one. Marcelo, the developer, worked with me to get it just right for my site. I now have great bundle options for my customers. He has earned my business and his apps speak for themselves!

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Initial installation was amazingly easy. And the bundle looked good. Very nice appearance on the product page and cart. I'm using the free plan to check it out. If it continues to work well I will upgrade so I can create multiple bundles.