Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Haarkeuze

Thanks to this app my sales figures have increased dramatically! This is what you are looking for. Customers are willing to purchase this extra bundle thanks to this app.

DS Medical TOOLS™

Nice app works great. I raccoment it to increase order value upselling and other. None should works without a such important tool.

Areamascota

Very good and fast support! Thanks to developers. Bundles gives some additional sales to us now. Thanks

TheShoppersGalleria

The customer support is superb! A very useful tool and not to mention that they have a free plan which is good for beginners.

naturebaby.dk

This app works really well and the support is fast and reliable. If you want a smooth bundles app where you don't need to create extra products for bundling, then I will recommend this app.

Cheryl Montgomery

Made bundling so easy. Tookme 3 mins. Wish the basic plan operated on number of sales though as for start up, it'll cost me more than profit.

AIRCALD

I have used a lot of any other apps, but this app is best! simply and look so good, very satisfied. Thanks!

Eden Body Care

Love how simple it is to set up, however I would love to have more customizations as well as more than just 1 bundle before upgrading.

Irie & Cool

App works really well. Just upgraded to the paid version which is very reasonably priced. Had a bit of an issue setting the bundle up for a new product but thanks to Robert's excellent support it was resolved very fast.
It makes a massive difference on my page made me some good additional profits.

Luuna Home

We tripled our sales with this app! The button makes it easy for customers to click and buy more than 1 product at a time. Support was very quick when I needed it - replied in less than 2 minutes. Thanks a lot! :)