Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Jacks Online

Have only just created my first bundle - easy peasy. Go to do another one and find the free package only allows one bundle! WTF!!! Will now have to uninstall I'm afraid.

Addicted To The Doll House

UPDATING MY REVIEW. DO NOT USE THIS APP. These people are so unprofessional and their response is all the proof I need. They did not respond to me in a timely manner. Besides that their app completely changed the pricing on all my items. I had to stay up 6 hours to fix everything because I was launching my Black Friday Sale. On top of the difficulties with this app, the customer service agents are unprofessional. They have been harassing me with emails telling me to delete my review. That is unprofessional and gross considering my issue was never fixed and their app messed up my website. Below they are claiming they "fixed" the issue when in reality all I did was delete the app and stay up 6 hours fixing everything myself. UPDATE: These people are still harassing me through email. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. They are in denial. I only downloaded this app, and it messed up my website as I originally stated. If you look at the comments below someone else had this similar issue and the person who "designed" the app responded unprofessionally.

November 21, 2020

UPDATE:

Was NOT our app that changed the prices of the products and caused the 6-hour problem, our app work using Shopify Discounts, we don't need to add/remove or update any product to do this, the store inventory is not touched by our app.
Some other app or mechanism caused this issue to the customer and unfortunately, it is being attributed to our app.

The issue we would solve was related to the theme's code, not related to product inventory, the app was uninstalled before we could fix it, then we give a full refund to the merchant as requested.

Indeed, we did try to revert the review by asking to update it or remove it after the ticket was solved, we did not try "harass" at any moment and we apologize if the customer felt this, it was not our intention.
We took less than 2 hours to answer, the original review was saying it would take 24 hours to answer, this was one of the points that in our vision needs an update.

- Revy Apps Team.

---
We have answered and solved the issue of this merchant one hour after sent us the support email, we did automatic reply emails giving the schedule of 24 hours but this is the maximum time we take to answer a request(weekdays).
Some themes require special attention, most of the themes (95%) the app will just work fine, but highly customized themes tend to need special attention to fix specific issues, which was this case.
We are in contact with the merchant to try to update this review in a gesture of good-faith because the problem was solved quickly, not near 24-hours as mentioned, but one hour.
- Revy Apps Team.

PATTERN EMPORIUM

I do not recommend this app. I had 5 bundle discounts set up all at 15%. 3 hours into the sale & they started randomly charging different percentages. Thank goodness I have awesome customers & they alerted me.

August 31, 2020

Hey, our app really doesn't do that, we have thousands of stores using our app every day and nobody ever reported this specific issue. Therefore we will be happy if you contact our support so we can check what is wrong and let you know why this is happening, the issue could be another app generating discount instead of ours or something else, but please contact our support at support@revy.io, is not fair to tell this about our app without consulting our team to know the problem specifically, our app does not generate wrong discounts. We work really hard to get everything solved and have an app free of bugs, is really sad and damaging when this type of review is written, I hope you can contact us, I will personally check your store to let you know as soon as possible what's wrong, please contact us, I will be waiting for you to get this solved ASAP.

Simply, Breath-Giving

Awesome app when it works! But it's really 50/50. Some of my customers somehow still decided to purchase even when the discount code generated by this app doesn't even work!!

How frustrating! I am losing too many customers due to your inconsistent discount bugs!

Your app generates the code, applies the code, but the actual discount isn't applied with the discount code. Now, mind you - this happens to only half of orders made and abandoned checkouts. I can't find where the fault lies. It's not specific to a certain demographic, or device, iOS or even payment method. It's just the apps inconsistency.

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautifully designed app that works well with any stores theme! UX is awesome! But horrible backend coding.

You've assured me it was a bug that was fixed 2 weeks ago, and sure there hasn't been as many inconsistencies, but it's still happening.

June 5, 2020

UPDATE:

Since this review was written we have done several improvements to make the app load faster, we did have this type of issue before, but now this type of issue DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE, I hope you can test the app again and see by yourself that is fixed. Revy CEO.

---
Hey! Really sorry about your experience. What could happen is that some times the store would take some seconds to load but customer have clicked on the checkout button before app loads, this could cause the discount not to apply, if combine this with slow connection from the user side had more chances. Since your issue we have made several improvements on this issue, like load the app as soon as possible not waiting for the full page load first, and also several code improvements to give priority to checkout button when loading the app on cart page, before anything else we try to make the discount work. With this and other improvements, we have not received this kind of complaint for a long time(months) since you mentioned. I really hope you can try the app again so you can give again your feedback about this, and see with your eyes the result of the work we did on this. Thank you for try the app and please consider trying again in the future, you gonna found the app internal back-end as you mentioned a lot better than before. Sincerely, Revy CEO.

HeebeShop

I paid for this application because I liked it but I am regretting that it has stopped working several times without reason this week, if they do not fix it I will unsubscribe.

March 30, 2020

Hey, you were right, the app was off this weekend for the 1st time, this happened due to server issues, fortunatelly we could solve this issue and today is already working 100%. We apologize for the problem, if you are a old customer you know is the 1st time this happened to us, and we are sorry for that, surely will not happen again, we already fixed the issue and upgrade our servers. Please consider test the app again and re-write this review, every bad comment really harm us, we hope you can test the app and see by yourself that the app is working and fine. Sorry again by the issue and you can be sure that will never happen again. Revy Admin.

Little Georgie

This app is misleading. Called Unlimited Bundles and Discounts yet only 1 Bundle applies in Checkout. No point paying for multiple bundles when customers cant get more than one bundles in an order.

January 8, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that, but actually, this is not our app feature limitation, but a Shopify limitation. Shopify platform just allows 1 discount to be applied at checkout, not multiple, we have to play with their rules =/, because of that, we have an attribute in our bundles to control which bundle have priority in case of cart match multiple bundles. Sorry again, but it is what it is, I hope Shopify allows multiple discounts in the future, but actually it won't, for us is a very simple switch to match individual/multiple, but Shopify needs to support that. I hope you understand this and maybe even change this review because is bad for us, if not, we thank you for try our app and apologize for not fully fill your expectations. We are always available at support@revy.io to answer any question/answer you have about the app. Have a nice day!

Ihypecases

this app is not working, followed the step and videos but never work, it a waste of time.............

December 17, 2019

Hey! Oh, sorry to hear that, sometimes the bundle does not show because a detail that we can fix in 1 or 2 minutes. Can you please send a email to support@revy.io and report your case? We will fix your issue ASAP. Worth to say that the app work most of the times, some store themes that have the HTML a bit unique, and in those cases need a small adjustment, but this is something we check and fix in our support, and is quickly.

Soccer Views

I just left another review that says so far I like the product. Every time I create a bundle, however, I am prompted to review the product. Can you get rid of that behavior?

Aspire Wear

Awful customer service - I had a question while installing and a chat window appeared so I asked Steve. He said he would look in to my question, then nothing. I reminded him again, and again, and he was just reading my messages and not replying. I could see the chat when he read it changed to 'seen'

Absolute waste of 30 minutes.

October 3, 2019

UPDATE:

When this review was written we were training new members of the support team that really weren't good at first. Now we have a well-trained support team, I hope you can test the app again and see by yourself. Revy CEO.

---

Sorry about this, when you asked for customer service we had just started with Steve, he was a little confuse and had not yet confidence to answer without ask me first. Because of that, he took some time to answer, sorry about that, we had answered you later. Since then we had improved our support to this not happen again. Thanks and let us know if you need anything else in the future.

GearUp-Tackle

i have a problem with this app, i added one bundle to the card and everything worked fine but if i add another diffirent bundle to my shopping card and its just showing the discount from the first bundle. I dont get the Discount for the secound bundle. BUT with one Bundle its working perfect
I opened a ticket but never recived an answer

July 5, 2019

Hello! Today I dig our emails and found yours and have answered it, really sorry by the late, our support goal is to answer everything in the same day or max 48h. Last week we have hired someone to help on support with the purpose of avoiding missed tickets like yours, will not happen again. Sorry again for the inconvenience. About your issue, it happens because Shopify did not allow multiple discounts in the same shopping cart, because of that we have added the priority attribute in our bundles to prioritize 1 bundle if 2 or more matches, this way you can choose which bundle will have priority. Sorry again by the missed ticket and we invite you to try the app again and maybe re-think the bad review, we work hard to keep 100% approval on our ratings.

Previous 1