Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

PATTERN EMPORIUM

I do not recommend this app. I had 5 bundle discounts set up all at 15%. 3 hours into the sale & they started randomly charging different percentages. Thank goodness I have awesome customers & they alerted me.

August 31, 2020

Hey, our app really doesn't do that, we have thousands of stores using our app every day and nobody ever reported this specific issue. Therefore we will be happy if you contact our support so we can check what is wrong and let you know why this is happening, the issue could be another app generating discount instead of ours or something else, but please contact our support at support@revy.io, is not fair to tell this about our app without consulting our team to know the problem specifically, our app does not generate wrong discounts. We work really hard to get everything solved and have an app free of bugs, is really sad and damaging when this type of review is written, I hope you can contact us, I will personally check your store to let you know as soon as possible what's wrong, please contact us, I will be waiting for you to get this solved ASAP.

Simply, Breath-Giving

Awesome app when it works! But it's really 50/50. Some of my customers somehow still decided to purchase even when the discount code generated by this app doesn't even work!!

How frustrating! I am losing too many customers due to your inconsistent discount bugs!

Your app generates the code, applies the code, but the actual discount isn't applied with the discount code. Now, mind you - this happens to only half of orders made and abandoned checkouts. I can't find where the fault lies. It's not specific to a certain demographic, or device, iOS or even payment method. It's just the apps inconsistency.

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautifully designed app that works well with any stores theme! UX is awesome! But horrible backend coding.

You've assured me it was a bug that was fixed 2 weeks ago, and sure there hasn't been as many inconsistencies, but it's still happening.

June 5, 2020

UPDATE:

Since this review was written we have done several improvements to make the app load faster, we did have this type of issue before, but now this type of issue DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE, I hope you can test the app again and see by yourself that is fixed. Revy CEO.

---
Hey! Really sorry about your experience. What could happen is that some times the store would take some seconds to load but customer have clicked on the checkout button before app loads, this could cause the discount not to apply, if combine this with slow connection from the user side had more chances. Since your issue we have made several improvements on this issue, like load the app as soon as possible not waiting for the full page load first, and also several code improvements to give priority to checkout button when loading the app on cart page, before anything else we try to make the discount work. With this and other improvements, we have not received this kind of complaint for a long time(months) since you mentioned. I really hope you can try the app again so you can give again your feedback about this, and see with your eyes the result of the work we did on this. Thank you for try the app and please consider trying again in the future, you gonna found the app internal back-end as you mentioned a lot better than before. Sincerely, Revy CEO.

HeebeShop

I paid for this application because I liked it but I am regretting that it has stopped working several times without reason this week, if they do not fix it I will unsubscribe.

March 30, 2020

Hey, you were right, the app was off this weekend for the 1st time, this happened due to server issues, fortunatelly we could solve this issue and today is already working 100%. We apologize for the problem, if you are a old customer you know is the 1st time this happened to us, and we are sorry for that, surely will not happen again, we already fixed the issue and upgrade our servers. Please consider test the app again and re-write this review, every bad comment really harm us, we hope you can test the app and see by yourself that the app is working and fine. Sorry again by the issue and you can be sure that will never happen again. Revy Admin.

Little Georgie

This app is misleading. Called Unlimited Bundles and Discounts yet only 1 Bundle applies in Checkout. No point paying for multiple bundles when customers cant get more than one bundles in an order.

January 8, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that, but actually, this is not our app feature limitation, but a Shopify limitation. Shopify platform just allows 1 discount to be applied at checkout, not multiple, we have to play with their rules =/, because of that, we have an attribute in our bundles to control which bundle have priority in case of cart match multiple bundles. Sorry again, but it is what it is, I hope Shopify allows multiple discounts in the future, but actually it won't, for us is a very simple switch to match individual/multiple, but Shopify needs to support that. I hope you understand this and maybe even change this review because is bad for us, if not, we thank you for try our app and apologize for not fully fill your expectations. We are always available at support@revy.io to answer any question/answer you have about the app. Have a nice day!

Ihypecases

this app is not working, followed the step and videos but never work, it a waste of time.............

December 17, 2019

Hey! Oh, sorry to hear that, sometimes the bundle does not show because a detail that we can fix in 1 or 2 minutes. Can you please send a email to support@revy.io and report your case? We will fix your issue ASAP. Worth to say that the app work most of the times, some store themes that have the HTML a bit unique, and in those cases need a small adjustment, but this is something we check and fix in our support, and is quickly.

Soccer Views

I just left another review that says so far I like the product. Every time I create a bundle, however, I am prompted to review the product. Can you get rid of that behavior?

Aspire Wear

Awful customer service - I had a question while installing and a chat window appeared so I asked Steve. He said he would look in to my question, then nothing. I reminded him again, and again, and he was just reading my messages and not replying. I could see the chat when he read it changed to 'seen'

Absolute waste of 30 minutes.

October 3, 2019

UPDATE:

When this review was written we were training new members of the support team that really weren't good at first. Now we have a well-trained support team, I hope you can test the app again and see by yourself. Revy CEO.

---

Sorry about this, when you asked for customer service we had just started with Steve, he was a little confuse and had not yet confidence to answer without ask me first. Because of that, he took some time to answer, sorry about that, we had answered you later. Since then we had improved our support to this not happen again. Thanks and let us know if you need anything else in the future.

GearUp-Tackle

i have a problem with this app, i added one bundle to the card and everything worked fine but if i add another diffirent bundle to my shopping card and its just showing the discount from the first bundle. I dont get the Discount for the secound bundle. BUT with one Bundle its working perfect
I opened a ticket but never recived an answer

July 5, 2019

Hello! Today I dig our emails and found yours and have answered it, really sorry by the late, our support goal is to answer everything in the same day or max 48h. Last week we have hired someone to help on support with the purpose of avoiding missed tickets like yours, will not happen again. Sorry again for the inconvenience. About your issue, it happens because Shopify did not allow multiple discounts in the same shopping cart, because of that we have added the priority attribute in our bundles to prioritize 1 bundle if 2 or more matches, this way you can choose which bundle will have priority. Sorry again by the missed ticket and we invite you to try the app again and maybe re-think the bad review, we work hard to keep 100% approval on our ratings.

KALTgear

Update June 24:

Unfortunately, I have to update my review. After having run into more issues with the app I had to uninstall the app and switch over to "Bundle Products from Thimatic"
I've worked with support a lot, I had several issues over the time and I am not going to list them all, but the last issue (the proverbial straw that broke the camels back) was that the total displayed on the bundle page was wrong. Item 1=$10, Item 2=$10 and Item 3=$20 -10% discount Total=$36, but the bundle app displayed $60 or any other random number. (if you read my original review the "discounts and totals are not being displayed correctly is a reoccurring theme)
Now, support is responsive, but every time they fixed one thing another thing broke...

I tested a couple of different bundle apps and I found this one to be the best of the bunch.

Before I go into writing about the product I want to give 5 stars to support. I had a couple of minor issues, totals not being calculated correctly and residual totals being displayed leading to confusion.
One issue was caused by leftover code from a previous bundle app I had installed and support went out of his way to clean up the mess caused by another application.
Within an hour of me contacting support, they resolved all my problems, including one that wasn't even caused by their app.
That alone makes me feel comfortable to continue to use their app moving forward.

The good:
You can bundle in any conceivable way and make it that more attractive for your customers. You can change the font, color and placement of totals, discounts, buttons and all other elements to fit your style.
The app allows you to schedule bundles and discounts. And best of all (IMHO) it gives you code snippets that you can embed wherever you want.
Overall flexibility given to you by the app 4 stars...

Room for improvement:
1. More control over the text, message and layout in the cart. That is somewhat limited.
2. The ability to configure a buy x get y free or BOGO discount. That's a major feature deficiency IMO hence the 4 stars...

June 26, 2019

Hello! We really sorry by the bug you have found in the app, but at the same time thank you for report this to us, I know we took some time to fix but today we have fixed the total issue, definitively.
I do invite you to try the app again and see if works and maybe even re-think the review ;).
Sorry again about the delay to fix it, we were working on that, we just were not able to fix before.

Live Free Foods

I downloaded this app to use for bundles, but it did not have the feature that I wanted, namely the ability to transmit individual SKU's to my 3rd party fulfillment service. After uninstalling this app, it left code in my theme. I discovered that my website now has a line of error text at the bottom because of this app (Liquid Code: Could not find asset snippets/revy-bundle-script.liquid) and contacted Revy Support for help removing this.

They have not responded to my request.

May 27, 2019

Hello! Really sorry not answer you, was not because we don't want to, but was our mistake in handle the tickets. I would like to ask you please to send an email to support@revy.io and we gonna work to uninstall anything that is left for you, but good to remember we add just a HTML tag in your cart page, nothing else. We wait for your email to handle your case ASAP as priority. Revy Team.

Previous 1