Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

BooseBlend

THIS APP IS COMPROMISED. The app was hacked and a discount code for 100% off all my products was generated and then linked to a discount community. Now Im cancelling 1200+ fake orders!

June 7, 2021

UPDATE:

The merchant provided the coupon code that caused the issue and we come to the conclusion that the discount code that caused this issue was NOT generated by our app. Our coupons are unique and have a standard that allows us to identify if the coupon is generated by our app or not, in this case, nothing indicates that the coupon was generated by our app.

We are in contact with the merchant to try to change this review since the issue was not related to our app.

- Revy Team

------

Hey! Can you please contact our support at support@revy.io and send us the coupon code for this discount? We would like to investigate this to make sure our app is responsible because we never have such a case before, and the way we generate discounts should limit this behavior, this should not happen.

We are waiting on you to know the discount code of this coupon and investigate.

Ullo

This app apparently leaves some ghost code upon deletion. It might interfere with other bundle apps. Still not sure how to clean this up.

May 24, 2021

Hey! Please contact us at support@revy.io and we will remove any left code for you. We do have a uninstall button inside the app that does this automatically but after you uninstall we can remove any left code for you without any cost.
We are waiting for your message.

- Revy Apps Team

Palak Notes

The app is not working at all!!!! Tried re-installing still not working............................................

May 14, 2021

Hey! During the night we had instability in our server due to a peak in the number of requests, this caused numerous problems with the app.
This is not common and we already took every measure to make sure this won't happen again, we upgraded our servers and DB to avoid any issue or delay next time this situation happens, now our app is blazing fast again.
I ask you to please try the app again and see by yourself that it is fixed, our app is very stable but this rare event happened this night and caused this problem, we worked hard to fix the problem and I've sure it won't happen again.

My apologies for what happened.

- Marcelo, Revy CEO

Stelling36

App doesn't work, It is not stable
Sometimes the server is offline so the app is stop working without letting the customer know.

May 14, 2021

My apologies for what happened.

- Marcelo, Revy CEO

mololabel

what the terrible app, , i already delete the app, they are still taking my money, horribel, why I charged the bill, please contact me as soon as, lm628222@163.com

March 19, 2021

We are working with the merchant to solve the issue, was not our intention to charge him with the app uninstalled, but due to Shopify Subscription system behavior, it charges a full month(the last one) even uninstalling the app. We have requested Shopify a full refund for the merchant.

Jacks Online

Have only just created my first bundle - easy peasy. Go to do another one and find the free package only allows one bundle! WTF!!! Will now have to uninstall I'm afraid.

Addicted To The Doll House

UPDATING MY REVIEW. DO NOT USE THIS APP. These people are so unprofessional and their response is all the proof I need. They did not respond to me in a timely manner. Besides that their app completely changed the pricing on all my items. I had to stay up 6 hours to fix everything because I was launching my Black Friday Sale. On top of the difficulties with this app, the customer service agents are unprofessional. They have been harassing me with emails telling me to delete my review. That is unprofessional and gross considering my issue was never fixed and their app messed up my website. Below they are claiming they "fixed" the issue when in reality all I did was delete the app and stay up 6 hours fixing everything myself. UPDATE: These people are still harassing me through email. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. They are in denial. I only downloaded this app, and it messed up my website as I originally stated. If you look at the comments below someone else had this similar issue and the person who "designed" the app responded unprofessionally.

November 21, 2020

UPDATE:

Was NOT our app that changed the prices of the products and caused the 6-hour problem, our app work using Shopify Discounts, we don't need to add/remove or update any product to do this, the store inventory is not touched by our app.
Some other app or mechanism caused this issue to the customer and unfortunately, it is being attributed to our app.

The issue we would solve was related to the theme's code, not related to product inventory, the app was uninstalled before we could fix it, then we give a full refund to the merchant as requested.

Indeed, we did try to revert the review by asking to update it or remove it after the ticket was solved, we did not try "harass" at any moment and we apologize if the customer felt this, it was not our intention.
We took less than 2 hours to answer, the original review was saying it would take 24 hours to answer, this was one of the points that in our vision needs an update.

- Revy Apps Team.

---
We have answered and solved the issue of this merchant one hour after sent us the support email, we did automatic reply emails giving the schedule of 24 hours but this is the maximum time we take to answer a request(weekdays).
Some themes require special attention, most of the themes (95%) the app will just work fine, but highly customized themes tend to need special attention to fix specific issues, which was this case.
We are in contact with the merchant to try to update this review in a gesture of good-faith because the problem was solved quickly, not near 24-hours as mentioned, but one hour.
- Revy Apps Team.

PATTERN EMPORIUM

I do not recommend this app. I had 5 bundle discounts set up all at 15%. 3 hours into the sale & they started randomly charging different percentages. Thank goodness I have awesome customers & they alerted me.

August 31, 2020

Hey, our app really doesn't do that, we have thousands of stores using our app every day and nobody ever reported this specific issue. Therefore we will be happy if you contact our support so we can check what is wrong and let you know why this is happening, the issue could be another app generating discount instead of ours or something else, but please contact our support at support@revy.io, is not fair to tell this about our app without consulting our team to know the problem specifically, our app does not generate wrong discounts. We work really hard to get everything solved and have an app free of bugs, is really sad and damaging when this type of review is written, I hope you can contact us, I will personally check your store to let you know as soon as possible what's wrong, please contact us, I will be waiting for you to get this solved ASAP.

Simply, Breath-Giving

Awesome app when it works! But it's really 50/50. Some of my customers somehow still decided to purchase even when the discount code generated by this app doesn't even work!!

How frustrating! I am losing too many customers due to your inconsistent discount bugs!

Your app generates the code, applies the code, but the actual discount isn't applied with the discount code. Now, mind you - this happens to only half of orders made and abandoned checkouts. I can't find where the fault lies. It's not specific to a certain demographic, or device, iOS or even payment method. It's just the apps inconsistency.

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautifully designed app that works well with any stores theme! UX is awesome! But horrible backend coding.

You've assured me it was a bug that was fixed 2 weeks ago, and sure there hasn't been as many inconsistencies, but it's still happening.

June 5, 2020

UPDATE:

Since this review was written we have done several improvements to make the app load faster, we did have this type of issue before, but now this type of issue DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE, I hope you can test the app again and see by yourself that is fixed. Revy CEO.

---
Hey! Really sorry about your experience. What could happen is that some times the store would take some seconds to load but customer have clicked on the checkout button before app loads, this could cause the discount not to apply, if combine this with slow connection from the user side had more chances. Since your issue we have made several improvements on this issue, like load the app as soon as possible not waiting for the full page load first, and also several code improvements to give priority to checkout button when loading the app on cart page, before anything else we try to make the discount work. With this and other improvements, we have not received this kind of complaint for a long time(months) since you mentioned. I really hope you can try the app again so you can give again your feedback about this, and see with your eyes the result of the work we did on this. Thank you for try the app and please consider trying again in the future, you gonna found the app internal back-end as you mentioned a lot better than before. Sincerely, Revy CEO.

HeebeShop

I paid for this application because I liked it but I am regretting that it has stopped working several times without reason this week, if they do not fix it I will unsubscribe.

March 30, 2020

Hey, you were right, the app was off this weekend for the 1st time, this happened due to server issues, fortunatelly we could solve this issue and today is already working 100%. We apologize for the problem, if you are a old customer you know is the 1st time this happened to us, and we are sorry for that, surely will not happen again, we already fixed the issue and upgrade our servers. Please consider test the app again and re-write this review, every bad comment really harm us, we hope you can test the app and see by yourself that the app is working and fine. Sorry again by the issue and you can be sure that will never happen again. Revy Admin.

Previous 1