Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Sokx

Awesome App and stupidly good support!

Ecig Shoppen

very good app, looks like we have found the solution for our package deals

Bornwithgills

Awesome application and very quick turnaround on the custom install

Stevens Water

Support is very slow--took 3 days to get a response. Also the inability to include a product in more than one bundle makes this incredibly overpriced and these combined are what I'm basing my rating on.

Re Play Com

This company actually keeps you informed of progress during install! Very reliable!

Kosmeausa

Just installed this app which we think will be important for merchandising and increasing sales. We're using the Minimal theme and needed help tweaking the code to make it render correctly. The Bold team was very responsive and got the job done quickly, thanks!

Nuzzard

We've built our store using several Bold Apps, and they all worked great until we went live with the store and switched to the actual store domain. Our server is protected with Cloudflare (which Bold also uses to protect their own servers), but this caused the apps to cease working properly. We've gone back and forth with Bold several times trying to find solutions, but they've finally ceased to answer emails or phone calls. This is a glaring weakness in their product line if they cannot support customers who use the same server security software that they use themselves.

We've begun to run into multiple customer service issues due to our inability to get the apps functioning properly and are going to have to remove all the apps and cancel Bold services. Sadly, there are no other good products in the app store that will fill the void. This causes a fundamental flaw in the way our entire store works. So buyer beware, don't built your business on Bold. You may find yourself left out in the cold.

Provatelequale

The App is an added value for my site and for marketing promotions. When I started to use it, I could configure the HTML code easily following the instructions made by the developers, and when I had a little problem with the app, I received a fast support from Holly!

Audrey Would

I am really enjoying this app so far. It makes online bundling so much easier! I have more learn to maximize this feature for my store, but so far so good! I am finding the app very user-friendly and would definitely recommend it to a friend!

Ojoe Coffee Tea Superfood

Working great so far! Support is even more amazing from Bold