Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Product Customizer
4.8
October 17, 2022

Great app that is easy to install, set up and use. Helpful shopping features and wonderful tech support!

R.O.C.S RV Outdoor Camping Supplies
Time spent using app: 7 days
Product Customizer replied October 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at R.O.C.S RV Outdoor Camping Supplies

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

October 16, 2022

i have been using this app on my other 3 stores aswell, the app is great, the better part is that the team is super supportive, they are a click away and almost always provide a solution to issue.

Wyrm Sports
Time spent using app: 4 months
Product Customizer replied October 17, 2022

Hello to our friends at Wyrm Sports

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

October 14, 2022

Their support is helpful and they responded really quicly. Their options really save my shop. So all I can see I would recommand them.

EasyFastMore
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Product Customizer replied October 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at EasyFastMore

Thank you for the glowing review and the recommendation. We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

October 14, 2022

Amazing customer service!! I was able to execute exactly want I wanted for my monogrammed product options- looks incredible. I can't recommend this app enough!

Haute Shore
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Product Customizer replied October 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Haute Shore

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

October 13, 2022

They were very helpful and quickly installed the app, where I was stuck. EVerything seems like working. I will update this review if I have any issues but so far, so good.

Babeina Jewelry