Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Liula.it

Location Italy

awesome app, it easily solves a function that shopify hasn't implemented. The assistance service is very fast. Recommended

September 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Liula.it

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

Life In Ink

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

have been using this app for more than a year now. great app and great customer service. the team are responsive and super helpful dealing with issues

September 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Life In Ink

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Detail Gifts

Amazing app and even better customer service! The team helped with any query that I had and the fonts options are amazing

September 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Detail Gifts

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer, and we're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

KISPER

This app has awesome features and customer support is great (currently working with the free version)

September 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at KISPER

Jacob's Nussmanufaktur

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great App and great customer support. I needed help and they solved my problem within a few minutes. Would recommend it!

September 13, 2022

Hello to our friends at Jacob's Nussmanufaktur

Thank you for the glowing review and the recommendation. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

BuyTheSameToken

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've only just started using the Product Options & Customizer app for adding variants to our products. We have had some niggles with installation and setting up but Aman and his customer service team were very helpful and prompt in resolving the issues. We're hoping now the glitches are resolved the app will run smoothly making it easier for us to customise our listings, as well as for our customers. Thank you!

September 13, 2022

Hello to our friends at BuyTheSameToken

Barx Dogs

Location Netherlands

Happy to use this app! I had some trouble with installing it with my theme but the team helped me very well and quickly too!

September 9, 2022

Hello to our friends at Barx Dogs

INEXTERIOR

Location Germany

Great App. Easy to use for yourselves and the customers. Customer service is very helpful with setting everything up.

September 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at INEXTERIOR

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that our support team was able to assist you in setting the app on your store. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

designsbynatnat

Time spent using app 1 day

I've only just installed this app and its pretty darn cool. I love all the additional options that you can get on your product page, some that I hadn't even though of having but actually make a lot of sense to have them. ALSO a shoutout to Aman who was amazing when I had a million questions thrown his way. Not only did he send links to everything I needed, he also gave some advice on my page which I appreciated.

September 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at designsbynatnat

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Aman was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success.

Lets Relax Skincare

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Got stuck trying to navigate this app, reached out to customer service and got Aman and he sorted out all my questions within the first 5 minutes of making contact. Defiantly a great app to have with your online store as the customer service is top notch. thanks again Aman you Legend.

September 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at Lets Relax Skincare

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and we are glad that Aman could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!