Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Gourmet Popcorn NYC

It adds extra customization in a much easier way than cranking it out the Shopify way, and you can also add extra variables! Customer support has been great and fast. I just wish you could edit sets you had already created instead of deleting and reapplying new ones. Maybe in an upgrade?

LOCKDOWNRSVP

Product Customizer is a great app and never fails me.

Get Ya Life Kits

Product Customizer is a great app that has allowed me to offer multiple customizations for the products I am selling. It has given me the opportunity to make my customer's shopping experience unique and a reflection of them. It is very easy to use, and even easier to edit as my product inventory changes. The best part is that product customizer offers many different ways to customize (drop down box, enter text). I really didn't know what I was going to do when I realized shopify only allowed 3 product variants. Product Customizer definitely saved me.

CYRIL LEATHER AND SUCH

What can I say? This apps features should be default on every online market place. I CAN NOT run my shop with out it. I almost gave up trying to sell online. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

FunSignFactory

The app is great. It was the solution to our problem - adding customizations to all our products. The app is really easy to understand and use and the support is great. They were friendly and replied really fast to our inquiries. There is one minus though, for those that have a large inventory to edit. The app doesn't allow to bulk edit product. Each product must be edited individually, and this can prove a little hard when you have an inventory of over 1.000 items.

il Colletto

Great app, it saves me a lot of time. The customer service is fantastic, all my questions were answered within 1 days and people seems very flexible and helpful. I wish I had chance to add images in each customization field.

High-VoltageVapes

This is the only way I could find to give customer huge number of multiple variants. It has worked amazing and is super easy to use. Love this app. Super affordable.

made2ordermetal.com

Love this app, gives me the ability to add a text box next to my product that shows up on the order as well, an absolute necessity for my company, take a look at made2ordermetal.com, oh, and get this app!

Classic Hound

Love this App - it's been literally life changing for my shop. Thank you Product Customizer!

Lawless Lacrosse

Great App! Allows for much more flexibility in options with Shopify's built in limit. Just wish there was a way to make some options not required with the selection of a previous option.