Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Qvape Ro

Beware!

Some of the discounts prepared for Black Friday were randomly not applied. It worked for some products but not others (in the same discount rule).

The products that it didn't work for did not have other discounts applied previously, the app just bugged out.

Ryan London

There is no link to and instructions available how to install the coding. They make you to pay for setting up the app.

Frenzytrendy

Although they say free for 60 days. In reality, they charge you as soon as they have the opportunity to do so.

Thefighterinside

Extremely disappointed in the set up at this point. Paid $30 to have them install the code for Clock and sales icon and still not working. Four other apps got disconnected or stopped working after giving them access. App support is trying to get me to make changes now. Would not recommend this app at this time. Was so looking forward to getting this and other bold apps up and running, now I don’t see using any of their apps at all. SMH!!! So much for having them install to save the aggrevation.

Fabrik 7

Was great but now does not work for my timezone and resulted in advertised sales not starting at the scheduled times which was a complete disaster. Submitted support ticket by email and had no response.

Brutalitees

discounts haven't been loading all week, minimal support although I've sent maximum tickets and live chat to try and get it sorted my end most of which has been ignored, this is holding up my store and costing me big time!

Nextcigar

Suddenly just stopped working altogether. I'm trying to run promotions and the app just keeps loading at the start/stop promotion. Hopefully this gets fixed as it was once a trouble-free app.

Brothers With Glass

The search feature does not work well, its hard to get what you want from this app. Paid $100 for it and have been waiting months for bug fixes. You also cant stop a bulk edit once its started, I know this is possible as other apps allow you to cancel. These are issues I have contacted support for months with no resolve. It has some nice features but this app really needs some updates and the developers feel its complete the way it is. I wish I would have been able to get it as a subscription so I could cancel but I am stuck with this under performer.

Urban Modesty Inc

Discounts are completely off. I ask for 40% off one, app applies it twice!

Keep Doggie Safe

This app is so complicated and repeated request to customer service were not answered. This was my first time buying it in full and it was a BIG MISTAKE.
There should be an onboarding call or someone to help if you are charging full price upfront.

We would love a refund- since it's apparent we never were able to even set up the first discount but our request for a refund was refused.

BUYER BEWARE