Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
BOLD
4.4
November 23, 2020

I downloaded the app to test out the ease of use for adding hundreds of products to a sale. I had some issues with the coding and CHALLI was a great help!

Downtown District Marketplace
Time spent using app: 9 days
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Challi able to help you out, wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

November 23, 2020

Just started using. Not bad and seems reliable. However functionality for adding countdown banners on front end page for example is missing. Rendering of prices takes a bit longer so the actual discounted price loads with a delay. Also you need to manually configure the sale icon.

Swanky Boutique
Malta
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BOLD replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app, we really appreciate your feedback!

November 23, 2020

I used app for flash sale, it worked well. The count down clock helped the customers act fast, and the admin in so far as discounts will not be left in the system.

STAC First Aid
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
BOLD replied November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you found the countdown clock effective in driving your sales!

November 19, 2020

it would be nice to have a preview function and to see which items have already been selected for x amount percentage so you know not to double the discount on an item.

Smitn Bebe
Time spent using app: 4 days
BOLD replied November 19, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback on a preview feature. We are always striving to learn ways we can improve our app to better serve the needs of store owners like yourself!

November 13, 2020

I'm only 2 days into my free trial but so far so good and will most likely stay on for the paid subscription :) The app was quick to install and pretty easy to follow to setup discounts. I did experience trouble with the styling of the discount once displayed on my website (such as changing colour of the sale price and the crossing out of original price was not working on initial setup) Once I managed to get a hold of someone to help me via Live Chat this support from Harpreet and Navjot was 5 star but I'm only giving 4 star rating overall as I am located in Australia and emailing through asking to help prior to the live chat was not fast enough. I had to stay up until 3.30am (Australian time) to have the issue resolved over Live Chat so the time difference is definitely a barrier if you need support. Definitely excited to see how this app works during my upcoming BFCM sales.

HER Empire
Time spent using app: 1 day
BOLD replied November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that our team was able to help with those small fixes. We really appreciate the feedback regarding support hours for Australian time zones what we can do to better accommodate. Wishing you all the best on your BFCM sales!