Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Down Sunshine Lane

Don't waste your money with this app. I wish I hadn't. It doesn't work like they say it will and it's nearly impossible to get help once it's paid for and installed. Many of my items were discounted more than I put in, and right now I set the time for a sale to start incorrectly and it will not let me turn it off or change it no matter what I do. NOT HAPPY with this app & strongly suggest that others DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!

Your Connection Destination

Decided to jump in and buy this app after using several other bold apps and being pretty happy with the outcome. First of all, after charging me $99, they then require an additional fee to install the code for the app to even work. After paying this fee it took about 48 hours for them to supposedly install the code and tell me everything was ready to go, and I would have to turn on the theme. However, when i turned on said theme, there was code all over my product pages. So I contacted them to fix it, and had to go through a bunch of hoops just to get the issue resolved. Mind you this is the 24th of nov. and black friday is about to happen. Sure enough, all black friday and cyber monday my abandoned carts were through the roof. Why? So I do a test purchase and wouldnt you know it, code all over my checkout and it says bold all over it. Thanks bold for killing my best shopping season of the year. No app is worth the ridiculous headache this has caused my business. Did i mention I have contacted them 3 times about this now and still I have code all over my checkout and no idea how to fix it? If you are going to charge extra to install the code necessary for this app to work. You would think it would be done right. Frustrated as all get out!!!

Vistory

Cool app. But WAAAAAAAAYYYY over priced.

Pci Race Radios

Removing this app because we can't possibly give BOLD any more of our money. The support has been awful, the apps don't work as they say they do and they don't care about our business.

Tew Store

Aweful customer service...stuck for now 3 days with no help. Already paid for the install and sent multiple messages but no one cares to even respond. I had marketing campaign planned but can't even run the promotions have to push everything back. I would not suggest this app purely based on poor customer service.

Fragranceoriginal Com

This app is a disaster! This is Holiday season & this app, instead of working properly, messed up my prices. I activated 30% discount in two collections. The app triggered 30% discounts in three collections, including a duplicate 30%. Thus some of the same products were discounted twice. How horrific!

I did switching on & off (wasted several hours) but the error didn't disappear. Given it's the peak season of the year, I'm so pissed off.

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling Llc

UPDATE TO MY REVIEW***** Great APP. Nice it was a 1 time payment and now i can use it as often as i want. perfect for creating sales for the holidays. NOW that they have upgraded the app my one time fee is obviously no longer valid. Now it wants to force me to upgrade to a monthly plan. When i contacted BOLD they sent me a link so that i could resume using the software i had already paid for in the past--- this link takes me to a new one time $99 fee. What happened to the one time fee I paid in the beginning? If i try to use the app without upgrading I get an error message and i am locked out. I GUESS A ONE TIME FEE IS only a ONE time fee when they feel like it.

Cuff Love Company

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE save your $$. If you are buying this to be able to do BOG offers like I did, DON'T. Come to find out if you want to do a true "buy one full price, get one at 50% off" you have to create upsell offers for every single item in your store. That means I would have to create over 100 upsell offers just to run a one day sale?!? Otherwise, the customer can buy one and get everything else in the store for 50% off?!?! Or you can limit what they get for 50% off to the item you pick for them.

I feel completely defrauded by this company.

Yellowfashion

Worst App.. This App doesn't work. We subscribed and paid long time back. But the app just simply do it's basic job. Not Recommended

Clarity Of Sight Ltd

At first glance I thought it was a good app, however it conflicts with Shopify's own Google shopping app. It creates a double sale that has to be removed by Bold support. They were happy to rectify this until they identified that the cause of the problem is a conflict between the two apps, they have advised me that they will not continue to do so going forward. I have requested my money back however due to the fact I have had this product for 7 months they have declined and stated that they are unable to inform customers of incompatibility's. their app has even with Shopify's own apps. I will avoid using this company in the future.