Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Eat Crawlers

I didn't work. Discounts were applied to orders for only the first 3 hours. I tried to make contact with the team as this was seriously affecting my black Friday sales. No response.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Stevensville Garden Gallery

I used it but GUI needs to do an update. Many things are hidden and not able to visible while setting up discounts

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate any feedback you can give us on how to improve their user experience of our app.

BJJ MALL

Not showing discounts on all products , customer service not responding, very bad for black friday, cost us money. Not recomanding this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any delays you may have experienced! An app specialist is looking into your ticket, he has sent over an email and we are now waiting on a reply. We are happy to help you resolve the issues you are having.

Hooks & Knobs

I was excited about the app and their suite of products but a bad support experience pointed me elsewhere. Inept support more concerned about their positive/negative rating than actually providing support. Lack of communication and finger-pointing when action not taken. Slow response - problem left unsolved. I ended up going with another app that does the same thing. Sour taste left for BOLD and I will be avoiding all of their products going forward.

BIG LOViE

It's not working great and i've been waiting almost 10 days. still not help getting the app installed correctly. My sale is over now so it was messed up the entire sale.

PPE SUPPLY HOUSE

Prices sometimes come up correct and other times are incorrect. It is become a mess with our customers

Posh Active

I thought this app could do discounts with tiered pricing. Doesn't seem to be able to do this. Otherwise a very simple product to use.

trialguides-dev

The app works well, but the company does not allow for a development instance without paying for it on top of your production instance. If they changed that policy to match most other vendors I'd give them more stars...

December 6, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we aren't able to provide a discount on the app for development stores, but we are more than happy to provide you with a trial of the app to cover your testing.

We wish we could provide a solution that works better for you, but if you'd like to accept the trial for your development store, please let us know.

Savvy Row

Complex set up required. You can struggle with it or wait 2 days for them to do it for you (and some features are immediately chargeable). No thanks.

July 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with our support team. I can assure you that your feedback is crucial for us to improve, so we'll be looking into how we can improve the install process for manual installs, as well as expert installs.

Katie's Kids Clothes

Poor. This app was neither easy to use, nor quick.

Whilst the app works fine once it's published your items for sale, the store owner experience is pretty bad. Reasons:

1. The app removes the styling from the clock and other styling elements every time you launch a sale, meaning hardcoding the liquid files is necessary. You have to do this after each sale activates - not great if you're scheduling sales to start ahead of time. When running multiple sales, this means constant monitoring of the UI to ensure the site is displaying correctly.

2. We have 1700 varients in our store. It took 90 minutes to publish and unpublish a sale. Therefore, there is no way to start a sale at a specific time... sale prices gradually drip feed onto the site at a snail's pace. On our store, it was adding/removing items from sale at a rate of 18 a minute. That's not particularly quick given it only needs to update two fields for each product!

3. Worst of all, there is no 'cancel' button when you activate or deactivate a sale. If you mistakenly deactivate a sale, it doesn't check that you want to, it just starts removing sale prices... for the next 90-minutes. There is no way to stop this process. High risk if you're running a big sale with a lot of marketing activity supporting it.

All in all, for the monthly fee they're asking, not a particularly slick app. Won't be using it again.

Previous 1 3