UpCharge: Surcharges & Fees

UpCharge: Surcharges & Fees

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
November 1, 2017

I have this app set up on two different stores. Great app, good customer service. Highly recommended.

Glunt
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 27, 2017

Exactly what we needed to collect online convenience fees for certain services that can be purchased in our store at a lower cost to us. The developers responded with a fix for a problem with tracking changes in the cart after the fee had been applied and now we're very happy with the additional options that this app gives us. Highly recommended if you have a retail store and want to encourage in-store purchases for local services.

The Golf Shop At Torrey Pines
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 14, 2017

App works perfectly and makes it so easy to offer up sell items along with gift wrapping for our customers. The support is beyond amazing! Every question and request was answered quickly, accurately and very professional. I would highly recommend this app to anyone running a store that needs to offer add-ons or up sells on their products.

Rogers Gardens
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited April 3, 2019

Quickly responded to my request and changed an issue within a day! Super appreciative and very happy with the customer service/product.

Edit - months later they still support us and the app. They are very helpful and responsive in development support, and were quick to address and solve any bugs that our template caused. Great team!

Lebermuth Company
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 29, 2016

Helpful support, and a very useful app.
Easy add ons and options for extra revenue.

Agentb
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 30, 2016

10/10 for customer service. These guys helped with everything I needed to get the app going the way I wanted it to. The app itself is also great - customizable and pretty easy to use. I do however suggest asking these guys for some guidance with setting it up unless you are a programmer.

Overall - 10/10, would recommend.

Alma Mater Europaea
Slovenia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited November 23, 2016

What a great little app this is and fantastic support too.
It required a little tweak to make it do exactly what I needed - which the developer suggested and implemented very quickly.
Highly recommended!
www.absolutelypure.com

Abspure
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 25, 2016

This app works great, and greatly improves my team's workflow. On top of that, I requested a feature that didn't exist, and it was implemented right away! I would definitely recommend this app and other Mageworx apps.

Tinkeringmonkey
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 16, 2016

When 3M introduced a new premium Paint Protection Film product (ProSeries), we were looking for a way to offer the upgrade on all our kit products. Shopify limits variants to three, so this App saves a major rebuild of our site. Product Fee allows us to offer the upgrade. The option to upgrade appears when a kit is added to the shopping cart.

We found set up of the app rather complex, and there were some bugs to work out, but MageWorx took care of all the issues with prompt responses. They are easy to deal with, professional and follow through. Thanks again.

Nochip Paint Protection Film Products Usa
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 1, 2016

Fantastic and useful App! Developer is very responsive and has added improvements and features to the app as requested.

Best Buck Promotions