Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Shop Charged

I've only had this app for about a week but so far so good. Very user-friendly and quick customer service when I had a few customization issues.

Lost in Seasons

Although the app did not work perfectly when first installed, I reached out to support and they had it working within a few hours. It's a great app with even better customer service.

Sesto Synergy

I tried all the apps related to the filters and I assure you that this is the best. Perfect app and excellent custom service.

OZtrail

Great customer service and app. The developers were able to slightly tailor the app for our needs and in a timely manner. Thanks again team!

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Just what my website needed. Works exactly as I would expect, and does everything I need. Excellent app

OrganicFootsteps

It works well and is easy to use. Very helpful support with really fast response time. Great app, can recommend it to everyone looking for a great easy filter.

JDP Motorsports

Excellent customers service. Fast and efficient. Was able to help me with some custom code to make our install perfect. Great App.

Pape And Camile Hair and Beauty Ltd

Smart Product Filter app is very excellent app. It provides very good filter option for collection page with all type of filters. I highly recommend this app as a shopify user.

PAAR Socks

Very good app. The support is simply the best. They helped me 5 times in 5 days. Everything works perfectly!

Selection Gustavia Onlineshop

Good app to overcome the struggle of having a good sorting on our website. The support has be very helpful with getting our shop set up. Thanks so much.