Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Locorum London

The sidebar navigation is excellent and the team is absolutely awesome with their level of customer service. We had a few integration issues with our theme and they were super responsive while assisting us through them and made sure we were 100% happy with how it functioned on the site.

Sneak in Peace

Amazing customer support who were able to build a custom feature for us. An essential app who I would recommend to anyone needing more powerful search and filtering.

beerbeast.dk

We had a issue 30 minutes ago, which the support of Globo professional fixed and reached back within minutes. Thanks

Sony Centre Falkirk

What a fantastic app and dev/support team! Once you've got your head around how to set the app up properly, it's amazing! Very powerful and handy to help filter products in a collection. I've needed a LOT of help with some custom work to the app and the team are always super happy to help. There's even been a time that i've been an idiot and caused a panic, only to find out I was using my preview....not the live theme. They took me going mad sooo well and even had a laugh about it. Can't thank these guys enough for the help over the last 12 months!

kidsparlour

One Word! Amazing! this App helped me out so much in making my website so professional and organized! i would highly recommend this to anyone!..Their Customer support is truly one of a kind as well. 5 stars all the way!!!!!

The Electrode Store

With ease we were able to use our existing product structure to create group filters thanks to this app. This is very useful for our larger collections of 100+ products.

Polkadots

one of the best app, very cooperative and talented team they have this app is the must have.
Using this app for last 2 years.
Bravo

Contesón

Fast technnical service, and so efective. We love this tool, helps a lot to handle our products easly

Budovideos Inc

Great app. Provides functionality that should be in all shopify stores imo. They also provide fast customer service.

Julekompaniet

We use both the search feature and the product filter in our store. Search is dynamic as you type and it's really fast and accurate. In the products page, e use various filters - collections, tags and also colour which works very well both on desktop and mobile. Their support is very helpful and responds quickly to requests.
I'd recommend this app to anyone that needs a powerful search and filtering app for products.