Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Akenz Store

I'm using this app and it just crashed during the biggest sales day of the year! Contacted the customer service via email and skype to no avail. Freaking out over lost sales at the moment...

bentelinn home

The app does not perform well. Our Theme is Empire. Many items appear in other places in the shop compared to manual sorting in the the admin. They Sync simply does not work fast enough. Further on they cannot program the filter in such a way that 5 categories (top down in item quantities) are shown, and the rest will be shown once you expand the filter.
Edit: We try to install it a second time - it seems it has big troubles with categories - not showing the latest changes (from the last 24 hours!).
Edit2: During the sync - not a single item within a category is visible! The sync takes up to 6 minutes!

Kids Republic Chile

This is the worst app I have ever seen. It doesn't syncronice with my themes (debutify, venture). I tried it on both.
Also, i tried to contact them and you can only write them an email. Bad bad experience.

Brands Fans

extreme bad experience after few hours from installation, filter doesnt work and big failure from customer service only u contact them from mails no instant support we dont expect such service from u

Darby Scott

support is non responsive and app is locked or buggy- we unable to access any of the features at all. The documentation looks nothing like what we see. Each time we try to access a page on the back end it only shows one page - nothing works at all.

Catherine's

Installed the app. our site broke 12 hours later. missing sections of website, pictures all over the place etc BE CAREFUL

Boutique Opto-Réseau

Not compatible with translation tools, so the app is not fully translated on my site. The product titles are showing only in one language only. Support is not helpful to find ressources and help with the issue. Would not recommend for multi langagues sites.

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees

This app is locked up on my theme. Can't do anything with it unless I pay for it first. The contact us page is also locked. I can't contact them from the app. The integration page is also locked, so I can't uninstall the app from my theme. I Sent the company an email, still waiting on a reply. I need to Find another app that is easier to work with. Fast forward! 6 days later and it has been such an hassle to get this app remove from my theme. The entire app was lock before the free trial was expired, even the contact form and the integrate page. Sometime it's best to pay a little bit extra to get good service and a better quality product.

Bikecomponents.ca

For a paid app this has been down constantly and caused frequent drops in conversions as products simply disappear from our site. Please fix these issues and improve stability or we will be forced to cancel our subscription and look for alternatives.

Aztec Clothing

Been using this app for the past 2 years. When it works it works great. However, this app is constantly down it seems they just can't handle the number of requests on the servers they're using. IF you want your website to be constantly down due to this app and lose thousands of pounds every day because of this app then download it. Support is ok but only seem to be available for 2 hours a day. Stay away from this app nothing but issues for the past 2 years!! Probably the worst app I've used unfortunately

Previous 1 3 4