Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ocuway

Location Czechia

Really good support and a good app. When we have issue with their app, they always try to fix it. :)

ScentsNSecrets

Location Pakistan

I used this app for filters and I am fully satisfied with their service and all the issues they have resolved so far :)

Rolly

I love the apps. I have been working with them for more than a year. They are always willing to help. Highly recommend it.

Majp crafts

Location Czechia

This app is amazing, helped me to set up filtering exactly as I needed, even the tree structure. And I must say, the support is impressive. I am using some other apps that were not compatible, the team from global filter and search modify my code, so everything is working together. So nice people and the great reaction time. Thank you!

Another-Label

Location Netherlands

It's well known that Globo produces outstanding products but what is even more outstanding is their customer support. They never fail to help you in the best way possible and always deliver. I use at least 3 Globo apps for every store we produce. We tried other apps from other seller but they don't fail to meet Globo's quality and service.

Amicci

App does pretty much everything that I want. The customer service is great, with issues usually sorted quickly and without much trouble.

Rebel Green

Great app and even better support. I had some questions on how to get things set up to my liking and they responded within minutes every time I had a question. Highly recommend!

Laura Makeup Labs

Location Colombia

¡Muy buena palicación! Excelente para admnistrar colecciones y productos. Recomendada totalmente. Su soporte técnico es genial.

APPRSPQA

Location Spain

Reliable app for search and filter option. S
upport team usually replies asap and helps to fix if we face any issues.

SAMA department store

Unbelievably fast and reliable people working here. Had few UX issues and they fixed it right away. Must have app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70