Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Re'verth ONLINE SHOP

It's a great app. Functional and easy to use. Support is quick and wonderful.

likera Clothing Co

Good App and Service Thanks Team satisfied with your response Keep it up
My queries are solved timely

Urbanlife.cl

great app, and great customer service. They help me with some customizations on my website very quickly

Climb Source

Absolutely love this app! The layout creates a great customer experience. Very user friendly layout on the back end for the store owner, Customer service is top notch. They have responded to all of my inquiry's promptly.

Nativall

Very useful app! Gave us the functionality we needed and the support team was extremely helpful in modifying certain things to make it work with our theme. Great job!

behno

Great app! Sometimes interferes with the theme we have on our store, but the customer service is excellent and are prompt to help out with whatever issues we have faced so far!

Duroflex

This is an perfect app for what I'm looking for. It has a lot features to use for any purpose. Support team is also helpful. Always help us on priority. Good Work Team:)

Rina Lee Jewellery

Support was helpful and prompt, they were able to make custom requests to your site. The app works beautifully!

Dress Hire AU

Exactly what I needed for my store! Assistance has been incredible and super fast. Cannot recommend more.

glymmer.co

The filtering app works exactly how we want it to. Customer service has been extremely helpful in getting this set up properly for our needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23