Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Swazi

Excellent app does exactly what we want. Customer support was fantastic. We would have no hesitation in recommend.

refurbgadget

Perfect app for the website with the large product range help for a website to be smart with these features

LEONESSA Lingerie

Very good app and great support team! They helped me with several questions and adjustment wishes i had.

London Supplements

Customer service and development team are very good, we found a issue with our website and within 24 hours it was fixed.

Sparrowhawk Native Plants

5 stars for this app and support. I emailed the team with how I wanted the filters to look and function and they customized it to fit our unique product tags within 24 hours. I recommend it!

Locap CHS

This app is packed with option and many fantastic features. Its quick and support responds promptly. I also like that it is scalable so I can just pay for what I need.

Mahek Designs

App works really good. Support were excellent and super quick to help me with any issues. Giving 5 Stars for both the app and the suppo

NowShopFun

5 stars perfect customer service. I want some change. They did in one day. Very helpful customer servis. It was great. I tried other filter apps for my collection pages. Only this app give me all my wants. Thank you so much.

Blink Medical

App works fantastically well. Support were also very quick to help with any issues. 5 Stars for both the app and the support.

llumoo

Such a great app. Also if you need any changes or have an issue the team is always willing to help quickly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41