Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Sayarat SA

I've tried many apps and this one is by far the best. The customer support is also available for any help. They were able to translate my filters to other languages. Definitely worth it! Majeed

Floorzz

The Product Filter & Search application by BoostCommerce is by far the best product filtering app on the market. If you're looking for the only filtering app that allows your user to select multiple filters at once, this is the answer. Support is also very responsive and doesn't stop until they fix any issue that arises. Highly Recommended!

NORA GARDNER | OFFICIAL STORE

This app is really incredible. I installed it on two different Shopify stores and both times the install took some time. If you have modified your theme at all, you are likely to run into some issues if you try to run the automatic install. However, Boost Commerce has excellent support and was very helpful in getting the filter set up properly. They charged a fee of $ 150 for one of my installs, which I found perfectly reasonable, considering the work involved in setting it up with my custom theme. Highly recommended!

Cloud9 Crafts

Thanks for the great support! Fast, Friendly and very effective! By the way, the app is great and it is a real upgrade to my store!

Love Your Melon

Great functionality and very prompt and helpful customer support. Highly recommend this product and others from Boost Commerce

Necessary Clothing

We tried a bunch of these apps, this was the best. Allows for "sub-collection" which is a feature many clothing stores need. Allows for merging values (Cherry, Burgundy and Rouge can all be merged to "Red" for the purposes of filtering). Good support.

CardiInternational.com

Wow! I always knew the app was good. I currently use it for several of our B2C sites. With all our prior sites, I never really had to use support because the app just works perfectly! With our more recent site (B2B), I required a couple extra tweaks in order for the app to work as we intended. Henry was amazing! He efficiently did exactly what we needed. Sometimes you stumble across good apps, but then realize the support behind the apps aren't good. In this case with PRODUCT FILTER & SEARCH, the app is stellar and the support is just as good! Well done.

Vive Juicery

Great app, even better customer service. I've never received such speedy or friendly tech support - ever! Thanks guys!

LENSIFY OÜ

Amazing support! Problem was solved very fast. That's the most important things for users. Keep going!

Rollersnakes

So far so good. We have a lot of products and needed this app so our customers can find what they want. We have had one issue with the app synchronising which was fixed instantly when contacting support. We also suggested a slight styling change to aid functionality which they amended within 24 hours. Great service so far!!! Rollersnakes.co.uk
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22