Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

Pirkey

This app is a must have! They help you with any problems you have and make sure everything meets your needs!

Atelerietheshop

This app is absolutely perfect for filtering our thousands of products, helping our customers find exactly what they're looking for. The support is absolutely amazing as well.

iFixit Store France

We use the filter app in all our stores, and are very satisfied with its built in functionalities. The support replies fast and is very helpful in getting the app look and perform like you want it to be. Fully recommend!

Susan Lanci Designs

This is a must have app. I have tried other filter apps and nothing compares to this app. Not to mention, the support team is by far one of the best I have ever dealt with. They are very helpful. Any issue I did encounter they handled it.

Sportspower Bundaberg

Well the app doesn't work perfectly in my store, but the supports are so very helpful with this problem and now it's work perfectly thank you.

iTrends

I had problems with the filter, but all the issues were resolved in my favor. I am satisfied now. I recommend the application.

April 25, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry that you are experiencing some problems with our app but of course, we are here to support you.

Our representative has just contacted you via email. Please kindly check it out and collaborate with us to solve this problem.

We will investigate and make things right for you.
All the best!

KWANPEN

Great app. Support is helpful too. All the things you need for your search filter is in this app. Highly recommend.

SVP Sports

The app provided all the features we needed on our filter. Reasonable pricing. Very good support. Thank you team.

Hilditch & Key Wholesale

Definitely recommend this App, it is very simple and user-friendly, plus you get extremely helpful support from the support team.

Willcutt Guitars

App works fine. The support I received on a specific customizing issue was spectacular. The best support team I have encountered in a long time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94