Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

The Headspace

Product Filter & Search by Boost solved my unique problem with care and precision. I had an issue and thought I wouldn't be able to use the app but they made some changes that allowed their app to work.

Sensations Plus

love it, this app helps a lot on our website and easy to use. the support is A + everyone responds very quickly

CuteDutch

The product filter and search does exactly what our needs are, the support is also fast and all adjustments were no problem.

WatchStatus Ltd

The app is great, very professional looking and easy to set-up. The customer service is very efficient and helpful, they always work to your requirements. Probably the best app we have purchased, highly recommend.

Cassiy

great customer service! Justin relyed on my email very quickly and fixed my problem just within a few seconds. I strongly recommend this app to others

February 24, 2021

Hello,

We at Boost truly appreciate your business, and we are so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us.

Your kind words mean the world to us, especially to Justin himself! This would definitely motivate our team to continue thriving to deliver high-quality customer service.

Next time you have any further inquiries or issues, just share with us. We hope to see you around.

Boost Team

Elie Tahari

Great Support team. I have an issue with the pagination and sort in Product listing page. Support team response quick and fix it. Nice work.

FÖGER Woman Pure

Great app and even more important a great team behind it. My support request got answered very quickly, even a special request was handled within hours. Great! That's how it should be.

Senita Athletics

BUYER BEWARE! Pricing moved up 300% without any change in service. Straight out of the predatory playbook!

February 21, 2021

Dear valued customer,

The price you mentioned is our premium plan for the Shopify Plus stores with high traffic and requires the fastest API response time. We have set up our dedicated premium infrastructure/servers for the premium plan to serve that purpose.

We have sent you the email regarding this matter and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Boost Team

Mean Cases

World class app. A must have for any store with variety of products. Shout out to Lia and Marcel. Super helpful team. Highly recommend!

February 24, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your kind words.

We've got some top-notch customer support here, so please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. It's our mission to help you build the Shopify store of your dreams!

Boost team

About Accessories

Great app for filtering your store products. Support is really quick and very good. Keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89