Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

SeamsFriendly

Have never seen better Support ON ANY APP! Hands-down Product Filter and Search app is the best on Shopify! Love it! Everything is great!!

My Wedding Favors

App works perfectly and the support is AMAZING!!! They have helped make our collection pages and search look exactly how we need them and are VERY responsive.

MUGO

Best filter application on the market, don't need to look at other extensions. Also, the support team is wonderful!

La Borsa Firmata

We have a pretty complicated website with so many products to be filtered. This is the ONLY app that can handle properly the filters. If you have troubles or specific problem like us ask for support (Miguel is the top!); they will help you to find the solution. Just buy and install!

The Record Hub

One of the best apps we use. And the support staff are excellent. We would highly recommend this app to anyone.

The Basic Concept

We use this app mainly for the filtering option but the search that comes with the app has a very good UI. We initially gave 4 star due to some syncing issues but after speaking with the support (who was very helpful and hands on), the issue was resolved and we are 100% satisfied with this app! Highly recommend this app!

February 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us!

Basically, you don't have to manually sync every time you make a change to the website or add a new product since sync between our system and Shopify is automatic via a Quick Sync process.

The process runs every three minutes to check and update any modification you have made. Please note that all updates from a store are queued and processed one at a time so it could be slow if there are a lot of updates (like thousands) in the queue.

Our representative will reach out to you via email to explain further on it as well.

All the best,
Boost team

In Season Jewelry

Technical support is second to none!!!! I have never had such responsive and professional support from an app before, and I've been using Shopify for 10 years!

Bois Expansion

Product Filter & Search works like a charm. This app is a must. It's very easy to setup and to personalize. Plus, it integrates seemlessly with the other apps. And, in case you need them, the support team is fast, very competent and courteous.

Protein Package

The app support by BoostCommerce is second to none. Quick replies and quick fixes!

My themes styling was being a bit of a nightmare to integrate the app with. The team here was always happy to help me fix them and it's my updated theme with this app has just gone live on my store.

So far, the filter menu and search app is performing excellently.

George
Protein Package
proteinpackage.co.uk

February 16, 2020

Hi George,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

Cheers!
Boost team

With The Future Lighting

My problem has been solved immediately. The support team is very helpful. I will highly recommend this Apps to Shopify user.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60