Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Watch & Jewelry Exchange

This app has been great, one of the best for mobile websites. I just started using it and their developer has been very helpful on helping me set up the filter.

KralSu Sink and Faucet Supplies

This app helped me organize my filters as I needed! Customer service was needed after installation for some customization. They responded very fast and took care of all of my needs

Aéropostale Europe

Great App, filtering working fast and clear. Thanks to all the stuff from Help center, your help was amazing!

My Breeches | Pikeur

This filter app is perfect to help customers narrow down my large selection of products to find what they need. The team are very helpful and reply quickly if you have any problems to help you sort it out.

Abbot's Place

excellent well designed app exactly what I was after and excellent customer service, worth every penny.

Stinger Electronics

The only app that I could find that did everything I needed, AND allowed for easy/safe setup via a testing environment. Additionally, I needed a few things tweaked in the search results / function and they fixed it for me within hours.

Decathlon Seconde Vie

Great app and amazing support ! John helped me set up and customise everything very fast.
I now have different filters adapted to each of my collections.

Mobexpert

Extremely useful, especially for shops with large number of products.
Support very helpful.
Highly recommend.

June Connection

This app is by far the best product filter app and search, and most importantly the best support ever you can customize whatever you want , just make your request and withig hours they will customize anything you want.
The filter is very advanced and easy to set up. I have used this app for 4 websites. i have tried all the product filter apps on shopify apps but this one is the best !!!
It is bugfree!!!

March 29, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so so much for taking the time to give us such a fantastic review. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you around.

Cheers,
Boost team

Misfit Diamonds

Absolutely essential for stores with large catalogues like ours. Allows selecting multiple filter options in one category which is a huge deal.
Great customer service too.
Highly recommend.

March 29, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to learn that our app and service meets your expectations. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cheers,