Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Renaissance Wardrobe

Great app and design. Plus amazing support from the dev team. Very quick to responded and able to handle all request in a timely manner.

EyewearLens.com

If you need a Product Filter app that can do almost anything, BoostCommerce is the way to go. I've tried just about all of them and BC was the ONLY product filter app that would do what I needed. Also, the support is GREAT!!!

formae

The dev team made a custom development for my store. Communication and process were very smooth and effective, quick turn-around and great results.

RejseGear.dk

Always great support from the guys behind Product Filter & Search. Functionality is very good for our need!

TheArsenale

This app together with the help provided by the devs who adapted it to our store have really changed the way our store presents itself to customers. We have a lot of products on it and thanks to the devs we are capable of filtering products and making it easier for customers to find and browse through our massive collections.

Big thanks to the team behind this wonderful app, we will be loyal customers forever!

Wildbirdink

I tried a lot of the apps, some were good but I didnt like the way things looked on the search page, this app had the most features and I liked the search results page. The team was also super helpful in customizing it to my theme and the search suggestions fetaureis very helpful.

Franz Wilhelm Langguth Erben GmbH & Co. KG

The app is fast. What we like best is that you can apply several filters without reloading the page for a long time.

The support of the team is also very good.

Suitely

Our team used this app to create custom filters on different collections and the we're very happy with the support we received! The team was very quick to respond and even helped me fix a coding issue while they updated the filter code! I would recommend this app to everyone!

Grace and Lace

Great app! Functionality is great, so many options. It looks great on our site (graceandlace.com) and anything that didn't work right was quickly fixed by their support team.

Her Pony

Great app & excellent support. integrates with the theme layout very well. Highly recommended if your looking for an advance search & filter app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48