Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Equator Dev

Love the app, great support. Highly recommend it.

Peakboys

Best customer service ever! Filter installed flawlessly and app is pretty easy to understand. There's also some good documentation to understand it's functions. Also, these guys kept on fixing any compatibility issues we've had with our theme's Color Swatches in a few hours. Big cheers to Tony and Will for their great support and fixes! If you want to take a look at what it could look on your store head on ours and see for yourself: https://peakboys.ca

Theshopcom

In contrast to a review I wrote many months ago (below), I hate to say that the performance of this app has degraded greatly over the last year. Their sync process, which used to take 5 min at most, now takes 45 minutes to fully sync new inventory and when running every hour and new products hitting our site all day, it just creates a negative customer experience on the frontend. It shows new products that arrived with broken images until that 45 min sync is complete. Just not what it used to be and we will look for a replacement, unfortunately.

(review from a year ago)
I tell you what, these guys blow all the other apps away in terms of service. We changed themes and had some issues. Their support blew me away in going above and beyond what was required to solve our problems. I've been in e-commerce for 20 yrs and know what quick fixes look like vs actual problem solving and these guys know how to solve problems. Filtering is a very complicated aspect of e-commerce, especially when there are many categories, variants, etc and these guys make it as easy as possible. Thanks again guys!

Bathroom Village

Filter bar/search with powerful functionality. Great UX in the app backend as well so it's easy to create custom filter options per collection. Support very quick to respond and helpful in help getting us started. Thank you!

Quadrum Gallery

I installed this app about three weeks ago as we built our custom Shopify store for a jewelry gallery. We needed to submit several tickets for assistance in overcoming a couple obstacles because of our requirements. The team at Boost Commercial is (was) absolutely awesome at assisting and taking the time to understand the issues / challenges.

I highly recommend working with this group to enhance your application with their filtering solution.

Zohome Nl

Fantastic app and even better customer service! Tony & Will are very communicative and helped me to get all filters up-and-running, additionally making small adjustments I asked about. I'm definitely going to use this app in my other shops!

Lucky Cat 2

Nice, functional, tidy looking app. Customer support was very helpful with the set up and always quick to reply.

Takeout Kit

Quick support to set up the app and then again when I changed my Shopify team. I definitely recommend this app to make your store look like Amazon - what most customers are looking for these days. Simplified my UI and lets prospective customers find what they want faster.

Judithandcharles

The Boostcommerce team has a very good service of support. When I need to fix something, there's always someone that answer me quickly and that resolve my problem well.

Amilu Ltd

Finally a great working filter & search app (it's very handy that they're combined actually). Offers everything we needed, all kinds of customisation options and very straight forward to set up, too. The support team is amazing, very friendly and quick to help, so our filter was set up the way we needed it to be in no time :) Definitely recommend.