4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-powered search and advanced filtering, especially beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its intuitive interface, seamless integration, and reliable performance. Unique features like in-collection search bar, product recommendations, and visual merchandising tools are appreciated. Merchants also value the custom product filter and analytics dashboard. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, effective problem-solving, and willingness to provide customizations.

May 14, 2019

Great app ! We use it on 2 shops and we are very satisfied. If needed the support team is very competent and quick to respond. 5/5

Monexpresso
France
May 10, 2021

This app works really well! Great support team who are very quick to respond and very helpful :) Thank you.

Susanne Kaufmann
Austria
Boost Commerce replied May 21, 2021

Hello,

On behalf of the team, I'd like to express our heartfelt appreciation. We are delighted that our speedy and thoughtful service has resulted in a pleasant experience for you.

As ever though, please keep us updated if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Wishing you continued success,
Boost Team

April 21, 2018

Filter bar/search with powerful functionality. Great UX in the app backend as well so it's easy to create custom filter options per collection. Support very quick to respond and helpful in help getting us started. Thank you!

Bathroom Village
March 12, 2018

incredible support!!! awesome filter app!

Milk Bots
June 4, 2020

I used this app for Filter/Searching/Collection pages. The base level app is great to begin with, but the App support is what makes me give them 5 Stars! I can not recommend them enough. They were extremely prompt, worked with me over dozens of iterations to get the app working perfectly to what my store needed.

Keystone Dental
Boost Commerce replied June 7, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the collaboration with us and we hope to work with you further on.

If you need any help, do not hesitate to reach us out anytime!

All the best,
Boost team

March 3, 2020

Really fast and helpful support. We had an issue with our theme and it was fixed within 8 hours after our request.
App is very powerful... good work!

DETAILvernarrt - Marion Gieffers-Senke
Germany
March 7, 2022

The best search app ever. Outstanding and lightning fast customer support! I'm super happy to have this. Thank you again!

Zahocho Knives Tokyo
Japan
Boost Commerce replied March 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for putting your trust in our Product Filter & Search!

We are overjoyed to hear that our product has been beneficial to you. Our entire team would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our services. We treasure every good remark you've made and consider it a beautiful gift.

Thank you once more, and we wish you the best of success!
Boost Team

October 13, 2020

Helps my customers find what they're searching for. Great customer support as well. From what I've researched, having a search app increases sales and conversions, and this seems like a great app for providing that.

GlassSipper
September 26, 2020

I am very pleased with this app, it does exactly what i wanted. It gives my store a better look and the filtering mechanisms works very well.
Furthermore the support was fast and effetive.

newZJOOS.dk
Denmark
March 2, 2018

Great app, the only one to my knowledge that pulls in your variants from size, color, and price without having to tag everything. This comes in handy for stores with a huge amount of products. Good support too!

West 147