Boost Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Revival Rugs

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is great and the support is *the best*! We switched over to this app because it filters un-invasively and doesn't edit our products (unlike some other apps). After the quick installation by the BoostCommerce team, we've required a few rounds of specific customizations, and Miguel, Will, Jenn, everyone has been quickly responsive and they exactly what we need done within a day. The requests are a bit above and beyond, but they just get it done! It felt like we'd contracted out an extra dev team with them on our side, and it eases our minds they're so dependable. Thanks so much, BoostCommerce team!

West Path

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

amazing customer support, with impressive turn around times. really happy with the performance so far and can't say enough good things about its performance and the team support (big shout out to Miguel!). FYI: I was hesitant on this app because of the lone negative review about AJAX affecting SEO (we're really big into SEO rankings), but I don't believe this will affect product page SEO or Home Page SEO because it only runs on collection pages. I've indexed my search rankings before installing and will report back if they drop after a few weeks time (if I don't update this, it means there's been no negative affect on my SEO)

Tatenue

Location France

Excellent application as described Thank you. top team in addition the mobile application is as well

Post Roast Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 years

The best filter app I've found and the customer support is incredible! They helped me recode my theme to ensure the filter system worked properly!

Aqua-Tech

By far the best search app on Shopify. I tried them all, literally. I used this app to simplify my search results, adding a filter that is easy to use and matches the other sections of my site. The support team were extremely helpful in integrating to my site and went over and beyond in making it appear exactly as I want.

Comics Kingdom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is exactly the kind of filter app I needed. I had a different one downloaded originally which could only filter by sending the user to a new collection every time, which was not what I wanted. This one lets you filter in the collection page you arrived on, which is so much more user-friendly. The customer support is brilliant, they helped me install the code snippets as my theme wasn't a standard free Shopify one, and got it done within a few days which is amazing. Super easy to use and there are lots of help documents and videos to guide you through it. Couldn't recommend this app more.

Integrity Botanicals

Love this app! It's very helpful for our customers and the customer support is amazing - very efficient and solved our issue quickly. Highly recommend.

Party Expert

This app is so easy to use !!! We've tried other apps before product filter and nothing compares them with their simplicity. Their support is very fast. They answer and solve a problem in less than a day! Highly suggested

Gazelle-QA

BoostCommerce has the one of the most responsive and helpful support teams I've ever interacted with. They're always quick to respond and fix any issues/adjustments I ask for in a timely manner. Great job!

Dawn Christy

GREAT service, we needed a few adjustments so the app would fit in with our custom theme and the support staff was a huge help.