4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced filtering and AI-powered search capabilities. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and excellent support team. The app's customization options, visual merchandising tools, and analytics dashboard are also praised. It integrates well with Shopify and other themes, and can handle large inventories. Merchants note its ability to enhance customer experience, increase conversions, and provide relevant product recommendations. Its pricing is considered fair for the value it offers.

May 25, 2022

I used this app there were some issue at the beginning but after the collaboration with support team all the issue has solved...
this is a great app

Online_Liquor_Online
Boost Commerce replied May 26, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so so much for taking the time to give us such a fantastic review. It really does mean the world to us. We're also delighted that we pulled out all the stops to help you have an enjoyable experience with the app.

Naturally, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please do let us know.

Wishing you every success!
Boost team

July 2, 2019

Their developers can complete complex modification for some extra payment. It's pleasure working with smart people who understand what you need.

Baby-Turtle.com
January 8, 2020

Great App! Works perfectly, excellent UX both for users and customers, and the best customer service I had in Shopify!! Congrats to everyone in the team!

Viners
Argentina
February 3, 2020

Very sophisticated filtering system. Good documentation and excellent support. I tried several, BoostCommerce's product works very well. Highly recommend.

Ansel Adams Gallery
September 27, 2018

Great app, great service. We now use this app on a few of our different storefronts, and couldn't imagine trying to navigate our various product options without it. The support team is always there to address our questions / concerns in a timely manner.

Eastwood Guitars
February 26, 2020

The app is easy to install, set up, and use. The app produces very professional looking filters. Highly Recommended!

CSLED
June 19, 2019

Very versatile app and intuitive installation even if you decide to do it manually. Customer support were super helpful too!

Bailey Nelson
July 30, 2020

Great app and even better support! All my requests were carried out and worked perfectly. Could not have asked for a better app, much thanks!

Casual Goods
South Africa
Edited March 12, 2019

Not cheap but great app. Awesome configuration possibilities, amazing support from staff. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

After installing the app, some changes were made in our customized theme. These issues were solved free of charge, even though we were still in the trial period.

ShopRebel
Netherlands
February 24, 2021

great customer service! Justin relyed on my email very quickly and fixed my problem just within a few seconds. I strongly recommend this app to others

Cassiy
Hong Kong SAR
Boost Commerce replied February 24, 2021

Hello,

We at Boost truly appreciate your business, and we are so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us.

Your kind words mean the world to us, especially to Justin himself! This would definitely motivate our team to continue thriving to deliver high-quality customer service.

Next time you have any further inquiries or issues, just share with us. We hope to see you around.

All the best,