Boost Product Filter & Search

Boost Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 16, 2019

In my opinion, this is the best filter on the Shopify App Store. The support from Will in particular was outstanding. I highly recommend if you're looking for a product filter app.

WATCHMONT
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 15, 2019

I tried a lot of other filter apps before this one and this is by far the best. I was recommended it by a developer and initially put off by the price. I decided to give it a go and haven't looked back. It's easy to use and the support is super quick!! It's also the best-looking filter on the user end by a million miles and looks great on phone and desktop. Would highly recommend!!

Burnt Soul
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 12, 2019

Not cheap but great app. Awesome configuration possibilities, amazing support from staff. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

After installing the app, some changes were made in our customized theme. These issues were solved free of charge, even though we were still in the trial period.

ShopRebel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 12, 2019

We are at the end of the 30 day trial as we build out a new store. We have no hesitation about moving to a paid plan. Quick to respond to any queries and they provide help in getting it to display just right with your theme (just ask them!). Easy to use. Plenty of options to get your filters to display just how you want on different collections.

vet-n-pet DIRECT
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 8, 2019

I would give 100 stars.
Absolute amazing support.
Quick turnaround. Customized to my themes look.

And the app works seamlessly.

Lajoilayette.com
March 8, 2019

Really please with the Product Filter and Search app. We have a lot of products with different colours and variations and many different styles so this app is great for filtering and organising products so the customer has a far better shopping experience.

Aspiga
March 7, 2019

We have quite a large site with many collections, and this app really helped us making navigation on our site better! The side-bar function is simply perfect and our visitors started spending more time on our site after we integrated this app.
Furthermore, the staff are amazing and reply immediately with answers and solutions to whatever problems you could have.

Room Privée™
Spain
March 4, 2019

This app is very helpful in terms of search and filter.

They provide excellent customer services and technical support. Each when there's a technical issue, they would investigate and assist to update the coding if necessary.

Excellent app and strongly recommend.

Event Registration
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 1, 2019

I tried 3 filter apps before, until I installed Boost filter @ search. The app is stunning and the support team is really helpful and responsive. No matter the issue or the need. Really really appreciate.

I can only recommend any one to install this filter & search tool.
Again, great great support team. Keep going like this guys !

KINGUELE.COM
Gabon
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 1, 2019

BEST SUPPORT I have ever experienced. No matter what they fix the problem. Been using this for 15. years and its has been worth every cent. Great team behind this app. thank you

oceanstore