Boost Product Filter & Search

Boost Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 9, 2019

After trying many other filters and wasting my time with things that do not work or not offering the functionality that one would expect. I tried this one and everything is as it should be! Had a small problem with the intergration in to my theme, but a quick message to support and it was solved! Exactly what you would expect from a paid plugin. Other devs could learn a lot from these guys. Honestly if you want a filter, dont waste hours like I did - more if you allow for the days my support ticket when unanswered with another filter! - install this filter and you will be a very happy shopkeeper!

Girls.co.uk
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 9, 2019

This app is absolutely great. It's very simple and easy to use. It makes your collection pages look great and integrates a much better search algorithm so our customers can find the products on our store much more efficiently. On that note, their customer service is outstanding. Usually responds very fast, and we asked for a custom edit, which would make our images on the site display the same size. They went ahead and added the custom code to make it happen! Highly Recommend this app.

Calytrix
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 5, 2019

Setting up different filter trees for different collections with variant options and tags is so easy. Super clever tag. We tried to figure out what's possible in the app. The support responded quickly and efficiently to take all my concerns away. Highly recommended.

LISETTE
Japan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 2, 2019

Great customer service. I asked for help and I got it in the next 24h. It was effective, fast and well done.

Orabel
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 29, 2019

I had an error with the app, they were very quick to respond and fixed immediately. Good app company to work with

United Toy Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 27, 2019

Great app and great service. Definitely recommend. Works better than other filter APP. Very easy to set everything.

viniodress
China
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 26, 2019

Excellent app and excellent customer service. We switched from Nextopia to these guys and we are happy we did.

Sunplay
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 25, 2019

The application is very powerful and flexible, allow full customization.
But the best point : the support, can't be more reactive and efficient :)

Fillion Électronique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 21, 2019

Henry was helpful in assisting us to integrate the app into our new theme and followed up on our small requests. Happy with the service provided and prompt replies.

Noah Garden Centre
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 16, 2019

In my opinion, this is the best filter on the Shopify App Store. The support from Will in particular was outstanding. I highly recommend if you're looking for a product filter app.

WATCHMONT