Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rosa Bloom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent support, fast responses to any queries, and quick fixes to any issues. Great customer service is what makes this app stand out.

Area Rugs Weaver

I presented the app developer, with a very unique and challenging problem, the team really went out of way to solve my problem.I am impressed and can say for sure they exceeded my high expectations. Really really best support team ever, they will do their best to solve ur problem. Henry, Tony, Michael & Joao in particular went extra mile to get things going for me. They even worked on Christmas, which shows their dedication.

ADEXE Watches

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 4 years

Great service and communication between the their team and I. All the help they gave was clear and the changes they made look great,

SaltTree

Time spent using app 1 day

Good customer service and fast response
Thank you much Lucy Tr!!!!
Highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastwood Guitars

Great app, great service. We now use this app on a few of our different storefronts, and couldn't imagine trying to navigate our various product options without it. The support team is always there to address our questions / concerns in a timely manner.

S&B the beauty shop

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely fantastic app that has really helped bring our site to life. Has multiple functions that we were not even aware it had when we first purchased it. Initially we used it to make our own colour swatches but then found the search and other custom things that are extremely useful to our new site.

The main reason and point as to why I cannot help but sing their praises is their dedicated and extremely helpful support team. Whenever something went wrong or needed a quick fix their team was straight on it with no delay! In particular I would like to point out Will at the support team as we must've sent him at least a hundred mails by this point in time! In my mind he went above and beyond in his support role which made our lives must easier and stress free! As someone who used to work and train people in Customer Service I know good service when I see it!

We have a saying in the office now that is "Where there is a Will there is a way!" Corny but true :P

So if you are looking for a good filter app with a great level of support this app is for you :)

KJP-Development

Time spent using app About 3 years

App is great. The support was even better. Had some questions - answered quickly and helped me get this to a place where it worked with my brands unique customizations. Had follow up request and AGAIN got quick support that solved my problem.

ESTRO.COM.AU - Luxury Designer Outlet

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer service! Always ready to help for any issue and give support very quickly! Highly Recommend i

BLOC Vintage Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

Needed some help and these guys were quick to respond. Kept me in the loop and gave me exactly what I asked for :)

Lil' Firefly

Time spent using app About 3 years

The filter works perfectly and we can't say enough about the customer service! They are super quick to respond and fix any issues!