Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bathroom Village

Filter bar/search with powerful functionality. Great UX in the app backend as well so it's easy to create custom filter options per collection. Support very quick to respond and helpful in help getting us started. Thank you!

Quadrum Gallery

I installed this app about three weeks ago as we built our custom Shopify store for a jewelry gallery. We needed to submit several tickets for assistance in overcoming a couple obstacles because of our requirements. The team at Boost Commercial is (was) absolutely awesome at assisting and taking the time to understand the issues / challenges.

I highly recommend working with this group to enhance your application with their filtering solution.

Zohome Nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastic app and even better customer service! Tony & Will are very communicative and helped me to get all filters up-and-running, additionally making small adjustments I asked about. I'm definitely going to use this app in my other shops!

Lucky Cat 2

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Nice, functional, tidy looking app. Customer support was very helpful with the set up and always quick to reply.

Takeout Kit

Quick support to set up the app and then again when I changed my Shopify team. I definitely recommend this app to make your store look like Amazon - what most customers are looking for these days. Simplified my UI and lets prospective customers find what they want faster.

Judithandcharles

Time spent using app About 1 month

The Boostcommerce team has a very good service of support. When I need to fix something, there's always someone that answer me quickly and that resolve my problem well.

Amilu Ltd

Time spent using app About 2 months

Finally a great working filter & search app (it's very handy that they're combined actually). Offers everything we needed, all kinds of customisation options and very straight forward to set up, too. The support team is amazing, very friendly and quick to help, so our filter was set up the way we needed it to be in no time :) Definitely recommend.

Waggz Apparel

We have nothing but good things to say about product filter & reviews! Tony has been phenomenal figuring out our individual bugs and fixing them. We have over 3000 products in our store, so this app is an absolute necessity. Check us out and try the filters for yourself!

Super easy to set up and tweak as needed too. Thanks for the awesome app and support!

Enposh Belle

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 3 years

We love this app! It works perfectly and the support team are so helpful. We have tried another filter app previously but this one is by far the best.

Bluebells Boutique Belle

Amazing app. Easy to install and helpful support team. It does what it says on the tin! Very happy