Boost Product Filter & Search

Boost Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 12, 2019

The app is very good and provide a nice additional feature for customers looking for products. The support is great and they really help you to it set up the app the way you want really quickly in a personalized way. Highly recommended!

ekkla
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 11, 2019

It's a useful app to help customers to find the products. And customer support is amazing. They responded in time and solve the problem really fast.

Shine On Limited
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 11, 2019

Fantastic customer support! I'm in the process of implementing the app now and I've had to reach out to get a few tweaks made and their customer support has been incredibly responsive and helpful. Not to mention the app does exactly what I expected and is very easy to use.

Soul Ceramics
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 6, 2019

Great app and even greater support! They respond quickly and solve any problem for you. Highly recommend this app!

VapePoint
Israel
Time spent using app: 28 days
February 5, 2019

Nice looking filter & search app. There are many choices out there but Product Filter & Search has been the easiest and the best from all. Needed a help with the integration to look exactly the way I want and the support was awesome at helping to customize the looks.

ClothingAve.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 5, 2019

Really helpful support staff which I think is often the most important thing when you are trying to fit a product to your particular store with special considerations. Would definitely recommend

Calibre Co.
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 5, 2019

We use this app to run the search on our website. The features are great, very customizable and fast. The team at BoostCommerce is the best. Will and the entire support staff is very helpful and responsive.

Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 2, 2019

Great app! Easy to use. I had some issues and customer service was fast. Definitely will use this app for my website

Sugar and Spice Invitations
Time spent using app: 27 days
Edited February 20, 2019

The app is essential and work well. The upport team is very reactive & efficient! They helped me everytime I need.
The development team is super, they do the job right and quick :-)

La boutique Graffiti
France
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 30, 2019

Perfect filter app! Great support service, helped me to set up Product Filter & Search app and made it work with bunch of other apps added to my shop.

yesUndress