Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

New Star Activewear

App itself is the closest you'll get to the big guys with high functionality and speed. It may not be plug and play depending on your theme but they offer amazing support. Had a lot of issues working with my base theme but Max and Tony patiently worked to get the app working.

If I were to nitpick, I wish you could use duplicate filter types per collection. As far as I know, you can only use something like a tag or item type filter once when you might want multiple of the same to help organize your products. But that may be a shopify limitation.

Also while it was not an issue for us, their great service tended to work overnight (pacific time zone). So we'd ask for a fix one morning, wait overnight and usually got a reponse by the next morning except weekends. So if you're in a giant rush, it might not work but I'd say most apps don't respond immediately either.

Baby Dorie Store

The best service I've ever had. We wanted some extensive customization done and Rose Mary helped us achieve this. Always willing to make any change and fast turnaround time. The app works perfectly and much better than any other filter we've ever used. Thank you Boostcommerce

Elle Macpherson

Wonderful customer service, quick turnaround on any queries.

Oceanstreetwear

Best customer service ever. Fast support and super helpfull employees.

If you need a good way to filter your products this app is the right one.

Chi Chi Von Tang

AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH THE SUPPORT~ I highly recommend. (Thanks Tony!)

Suits House

Updated on Mar 15

We recently need to make some changes on this plugin for customization purpose and Tony helped us right after we emailed him. This is really an amazing company. I would give score 100 to their customer service.

Talking about their product, I believe one of their big advantage over all other apps is SEO friendly, which is super important for our shopify store.

Shopify has limited ability about seo optimization(all shopify stores are basically same structure, but no differences means no advantages), but this plugin's way of adding filter on collection page is the best seo friendly way I see among all filter/search plugins. This is way more important than you all imagine.

Highly recommend this plugin for shopify users.

=================

This is wonderful company and deals with my request so fast

Gungoddess Com

Update: Just wanted to add to my previous 5-star review. Theme issues caused us to switch to a new theme, which meant setting up all the previous app customizations again. I hated to even ask, but Tony responded quickly, got it all done and working perfectly. Fantastic customer service - even after initial set-up, they're available, responsive and ready to help.
****
Excellent app and Tony has provided fantastic support that went above & beyond our expectations. Responsive to every need - he made updates, set up customization and fulfilled special requests almost immediately. The filters look great and load fast. One of the many selling points is the ability to select multiple options in the filters. We tested several other apps and this is the one that checks all the boxes - features, functionality and appearance. Very happy!

Clocksavant

Fantastic application and support. We had this app installed and running in our website in under an hour, allowing for customers to narrow the display of one of our collections by price or feature. We used the price slider option in the app and for features, we used tagging allowing the customer to checkbox what features (tags) they want to see. This is an invaluable addition to our website and significantly improves the customer experience. Relative to mobile and desktop browsing, we found the app's price slider and feature/tag selections worked perfectly on all browsers and platforms we tested with including Mac, Windows, iPhone, and ipad. In all cases, the filters displayed perfectly. We choose to keep the filters collapsed (a configuration option) so that users can choose to use them by clicking on them or can ignore them. In that way, the filters take-up almost no screen real estate. We contacted the developer with a general question and they responded in 24 hours, accessed our account with our permission, and went above-and-beyond to educate us.

Tartanblanketco

Great app for product filtering, works well on our store after making a small adjustment to prevent the products loading twice (before and after the app loads on Collections). Aaron was especially helpful with setup on our four stores. Highly recommended.

Snowflake Analytics

Fantastic product. Well worth the small monthly fee for the amount of time you get back by saving hours of headaches trying to get something similar going. The team there are rock stars and go above and beyond in terms of support and getting you going with the product. Thanks Boost Commerce!!