Reviews (1,892)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced search/filtering capabilities, product recommendation widgets, and AI-powered features. They appreciate the intuitive interface, customization options, and mobile compatibility. The visual merchandising tools, custom product filter, and analytics dashboard are also valued. Advanced filtering options enhance the shopping experience. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. This app is particularly beneficial for stores with large inventories, improving site search and collection page filter functionality.

October 30, 2020

I like this app, while due to nature of my site, I need quite a lot of help and customization. I sent many emails to the support team for help and support, and they never never never let me down, they always try to help me even they can't and the issue is hard, they tried, tried and tried. I want to deliver my best appreciation to several staffs and wish your company could value them as they are great employees ever which I myself would want to employ them. Aaron!Marcel!Hannah!All the best!

HeyChoices
Hong Kong SAR
Boost Commerce replied November 8, 2020

Hello,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with Aaron, Marcel and Hannah! They are our true assets. They work diligently and your compliment will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

Please write back to us anytime! We appreciate your business, thank you again!

February 27, 2019

It is convenient and easy to use, but as we have a large volume of products, it is super super slow to load collection pages. Support did not help at all except sorta give me a response telling me how the app is built. LOL.

CoEdition
About 3 years using the app
Edited September 9, 2021

We use this app to power advanced filtering & sorting across our numerous collections, as well as search pages. This is one of the best apps I've used on the Shopify marketplace in terms of robustness of their turnkey solution along with the numerous customization options, reliability of their service, and the lightning speed, helpfulness, and general pleasantness of their support. I do have to ding them a star because our use case involves customizing their code extensively, which is pretty kludgy and was initially difficult to parse. But that said, being a company with our own dev team, it's lucky to even find apps that offer the ability to do custom modifications, so I do appreciate that immensely. Overall, I heartily recommend this app.

Thrilling
Almost 3 years using the app
Boost Commerce replied September 9, 2021

Hi team,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are glad that our service impressed you!

We believe that our app could have impressed you more since it does have an in-app feature to help your use case without requiring codes customization.
We feel sorry for skipping it and manually assisting you right away since we noticed your store has big data to self-adjust if using our feature.

No worries at all, our representative has just reached out to you and introduced the feature. Hope you find it helpful and please keep sharing if we could be of any further help. We are around here for you.

All the best,

July 7, 2022

Love this app & works so well. The team are very supportive & help every step of the way. Joseph got everything setup & going in now time for us!

BarberShopCo
New Zealand
Boost Commerce replied July 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so so much for giving us such a wonderful review. Our team, especially Joseph, are delighted that you are seeing the benefit of using Product Filter and Search.

We will keep working hard to bring out more advanced tools to optimize your experience. Please stay tuned!

Should you any need further help, please do share it with us.

Wishing you every success,

Edited July 26, 2021

Fantastic app - really easy setup, and when it doesn't correspond 100% with the theme, their support are amazing a troubleshooting and fixing these type of problems. :-)

Sct. Mathias Ure & Guld
Denmark
Boost Commerce replied July 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your good words. We truly appreciate it.

We are glad to hear that our app is easy to use and that our service meets your expectations. If you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

Thank you for being with Product Filter & Search!
Boost team,

Edited April 18, 2023

It does what it needs to do. The process to upgrade the plan was some what confusing with your system not really acknowledging that we were already subscribed and had been for over 2 years. However the response to my feedback was both prompt, friendly and helpful. The development team have taken on board my feedback and have made some simple changes to make the process clearer. The app is a valuable tool on our website

The Top Saddlery
Over 2 years using the app
Edited September 28, 2022

We are happy with your service, support and the app functionalities. The product filter and search app provides all the required feature. The developers in the app team is awesome with a lots of knowledge.

macmillan education staging
Germany
Boost Commerce replied August 29, 2022

Hi team,

We are glad that you have recognized our app's values and thank you for choosing us. Our team always tries our best to ensure a satisfying experience for our dear customers and your kind words have greatly encouraged us to do better.

Wish you all the best and hope we will bring more value to your growing business!
Boost Team

June 9, 2022

Removes the annoying limitations of Shopify's filtering and search. Great app. And a support team that's on the ball. Highly recommended.

ZEBOOSE.COM
Boost Commerce replied June 10, 2022

Hello there,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a heart-warming review. At Boost, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service.

Thank you for your trust, and we are thankful for amazing customers like you.

We are always here for you whenever you need our help.

All the best,

December 22, 2020

Excellent support. Amazing app that does much more than expected. Really worth the price to have such a quality app.

Charlotte sy Dimby
France
July 21, 2021

Great app for adding filters to your storefront. Works like a charm. Great support too: in case of any issue, the support department will follow this up and fix it very quickly.

DripPlaza
Netherlands
Boost Commerce replied July 22, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback!

We’re glad that you enjoy the app and our service. Everyone here at Boost loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do. We always try our best to make your experience memorable, and glad that we seem achieved it!

Look forward to making it even better in the future!

Warmest of regards,