Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Popeye Online Store

This is the third store I've built that I've installed this filter app onto as it has everything I'm looking for, and the customer service team is unfaltering in their quick response time and helpfulness. Works like a dream and makes my store much more user friendly. Would highly recommend.

Betty Boop Shop

This is the best filter app I've used, its super easy to use and there are lots of help documents to help you get it set up. The customer service is very responsive and helped me install my app on my theme in one day. Highly recommend

Finally CBD

This is by far the best filter app out there, not to mention an amazing Support. Their filter and search provides full non-free Theme integration including CSS, whereas most others do not. Their support takes care of any problems relatively quickly.

Ultamodan

USELESS !!!!!! THIS COMPANY IS A DISGRACE!!!!!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!!!!! I URGENTLY NEEDED THIS APP WORKING AND HAVE SENT OVER 15 EMAILS IN ALMOST A WHOLE WEEK. A FEW RESPONSES SAYING 'THEIR WORKING ON IT' I HAVE ASKED FOR THE ACCOUNT TO BE CLOSED AND MONEY REFUNDED AND THEY JUST IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO CONTACT SHOPIFY DIRECTLY TO COMPLAIN. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy Avenue

This is the only filter app that should be available on Shopify. Its way easier to use than all the other filter apps (I tried them) and their customer service is top notch and responds fast. Highly recommend!

The Bottle Club

Excellent custom filtering options, search functionality is on point with accurate suggestions and shopify pages and excellent support staff - worth an install!

Targus

This app offers a great solution for controlling filters across collections. We use a more robust solution for search but from a collection/category filtering perspective BoostCommerce cannot be beat for the price point. In addition, their support is very responsive!

AV4Home

The app is very easy to use once installed. Installation support is excellent, efficient and they are quick to respond to any questions.

naqshii

As a professional digital marketer, this is the second time that I am working with this app and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Not easy to setup the look are just as terrible as most other filters and the price is too high, Beside that the theme look was totally ruined by using the theme it should add something not add a little and remove a lot.