Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

iGadget

Fantastic app. Has made my website look 10x better and easier to use. There were some extra things I wanted done and the team at BoostCommerce sorted it out quickly and for a very reasonable price. Thanks so much guys!!

Fairprice Mobiles

Awesome app working good in my Mobile store...I will strongly recommend to everyone & even Support is too good...

Scanteak

Great app and awesome support. Easy to use for both store admin and customers. Highly recommended for all stores!

Greenleaf Garden Center

Excellent application, easy to install and use. Unique and very fast support. Highly recommended.

Ceiling Speaker World

This app was perfect for what we needed, and the custom support is excellent, whatever problem you have, they'll fix it, would definitely recommend!

República Blanca

I recommend it a lot.
very easy to install, complies with its operation, easy to configure each filter and above all very good technical support.

Thanks Will D

Outspoken Cycles

Great app! I tried all of it's competitors and decided that this came out on top. Have had a few opportunities to interact with support and they are extremely helpful!

Kings of Indigo

Customer Support is very quick, and fixed all my issues really fast.
Thanks a lot!
Really like the app btw. So 100% happy with the app.

Andre

BuyExcelTemplates.com

I've tested the different Shopify filter apps, and the Product Filter & Search app by BoostCommerce is the best product filter app in the Shopify app store in my opinion. Its closest to what you would see and use at a major online retailer. I like that you can install/test it in a backup theme and publish when you are ready. You can make your own css customizations and BoostCommerce support provides additional customizations and their pricing is reasonable allowing smaller stores to afford it. See the filter on my site:

www.buyexceltemplates.com/collections/all

Anthos Crafts

The Best Filters App with GREAT, effective and quick service. I definetely recommend it as the best app if you want to put filters in your shop.