Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Goodwin Smith

Worst app, I have used on the store. This app does not support multi currency. The search and filter results dont change currency. Contacted support and gave them access to my store for them to edit. Nothing happened, emailed on numerous occassions, with no reply. Would not recommend.

June 20, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

We'd communicated before and fixed the problem, so I'm assuming there must be a glitch in communication. We have been working hard and assure that our app can now support the Shopify Multi Currencies very well.

We've also been reaching out to you many times via email since then yet we haven't received any further feedback from you. Could you please kindly check your inbox so we could assist you further regarding this feature? Please also check your spam folder just in case all emails went there.

At BoostCommerce we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for merchants and give you the best support service we can. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

All the best!

Τριανταφύλλου & ΣΙΑ - Organametrisis.gr

Excellent support! They responded immediately and fixed our issue concerning greek characters not parsing correctly in a fast manner remotely.
Definately recommended for the quality of support!

Bailey Nelson

Very versatile app and intuitive installation even if you decide to do it manually. Customer support were super helpful too!

Owa Yurika

Excellent customer support - quick and very helpful.
The app has some compatibility issues with my theme, but no need to worry. The support is right there to fix it.

Escapade Online

Great app, easy to use and very user-friendly. Support team is very helpful, understand the concerns very well and solved in hours instead of days. Highly recommended!!!

The Birdcage Boutique

Great functioning app. Issues have been resolved promptly and with ease - it has been a pleasure to communicate with the team. Some minor issues regarding product syncing when changes are made to products, new stock is added etc but overall would recommend this great filter and search app.

Dressutopia

Brilliant CS service. They solved my issues right away when I wasnt sure what to do. it really helps to make my site look nicer. highly recommended!

Reliable-Test-Store

Works like a charm. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Customer service is very prompt in helping with issues. Definitely recommend it.

Hartmann's

Great app and great service from the support team. Helped me within 24-hours to get our products to display correctly according to price from low to high. Super feature for our online store.

Floozy Boutique

Brilliant app and possibly the most helpful app developers we have had the experience working with.