Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Mocha

This app has been just what we were looking for. We have quite a complicated back-end system which connects to Shopify which meant there was a bit of fiddling around to get it how we wanted it to look from our end however, Henry & the rest of them were super helpful and responsive to whatever we asked. Really appreciate it & cannot wait to see how this assists our online store.

FindingBox

First of all, this App is the best filter feature I have seen on Shopify marketplace. It's very helpful to our website's user experience.
And the support team is quite professional and quick responsive, they helped me to solve the integration with my theme.
Everything is perfect!

MitoVilla

I like the app. When I find a bug on my website, I contact the support. They fix it very soon. Fantastic Job!

Tozzibologna.com

These guys are amazing! They solved all my problems and the app works perfectly now!!! Thank you so much!!!

Bar & Cocoa

Such a great filter mechanism, exactly what I was looking for! Not only does the app work very well, has fast load times, but their customer service is above and beyond!

BLACK VANILA

The app works perfectly on the theme. The support has been great so far and we are really looking forward to the whole thing being live. Cheers.

cactusshop.com

Great app! We use it on our 2 stores the retail and the wholesale.
The wholesale store required a lot of customization.
The BoostCommerce support team helped me implemented code with "Sold Out" products, etc.
I'm glad to choose this app. Simple to use and great customer support.

Berkshire Blanket & Home Co.

This app is an excellent solution that enhances the shopping experience for our customers. The BoostCommerce support team went out of their way to help us make the filter code compliant with WAI-ARIA standards, as accessibility support is a definite requirement for our storefront! The app is a great value and I would highly recommend it for any ecommerce business with many product variant offerings.

Salon Style

App performs well. Have experienced fast and friendly customer service response when a problem arose.

Sky's Smoke Shop

Great app and the service has been very pleasant and helpful. I had some conflicting problems when switching themes and everything has worked great and if not been fixed immediately. Very happy.