Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Mike Sport

This is the best product filter and search app in all shopify apps.
The best and fastest support ever you can have, i have tried all product filters in shopify and none of them worked as well as this one.

Vyve Active Wear

Excellent app, specially when your store sells clothing. It really helps your customers filtering by size, color, etc. Great customer service, they answer your request real fast and help you solve whatever issue you have. I truly recommend this app.

Wild Apparel

This app works well with some minor setup and tweaks. They were quick to respond and fix any issues I had with the app.

Ballin's LTD & New Orleans Knitwear

Immediate impact on sales once filter was activated! Great communication when I had questioned and adjusted app quickly to fit our formatting needs.

Premium eJuice Samples

Needed some help from the BoostCommerce support team to get this working correctly with our Shopify theme and they were very helpful in getting this done quickly. This filtering app is the best I've found as it is packed full of great features and even allows filtering based on an OR condition. I have been looking for a filter that allowed OR conditions for a long time and this is the only app that I am aware of that has it. Most other filtering apps will look for products that match ALL of the filters (i.e. using an AND condition). I also love the way it integrates with Yotpo reviews and additional metafields that we have added to our store. The mobile experience is also fantastic. I highly recommend this app!

Fab Fantasies

I love this app. Looks great in my store . Easily customizable and when i needed some custom code fix the tech support was excellent. Highly recommend it. Will has been helping with every little detail to make my website look amazing. Thank you. You can see it here: www.fabfantasies.com

Vanilla Underground

Really great support from Miguel when switching themes and requesting some custom changes! Thanks for everything!

ecigdiscountclub

Very good app and had a slight issue which was resolved straight away and everything is now working seamlessly

Bold Floors

Incredible support! They have made it look/work perfectly on my site!

This is a necessary tool for ALL online stores!

Fabric Flavours ltd

Fantastic Support! João was very quick to respond to us and resolve anything we needed. Love the app, keep up the great work!