Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

LISETTE

Setting up different filter trees for different collections with variant options and tags is so easy. Super clever tag. We tried to figure out what's possible in the app. The support responded quickly and efficiently to take all my concerns away. Highly recommended.

Orabel

Great customer service. I asked for help and I got it in the next 24h. It was effective, fast and well done.

United Toy Company

I had an error with the app, they were very quick to respond and fixed immediately. Good app company to work with

viniodress

Great app and great service. Definitely recommend. Works better than other filter APP. Very easy to set everything.

Sunplay

Excellent app and excellent customer service. We switched from Nextopia to these guys and we are happy we did.

Fillion Électronique

The application is very powerful and flexible, allow full customization.
But the best point : the support, can't be more reactive and efficient :)

Noah Garden Centre

Henry was helpful in assisting us to integrate the app into our new theme and followed up on our small requests. Happy with the service provided and prompt replies.

WATCHMONT

In my opinion, this is the best filter on the Shopify App Store. The support from Will in particular was outstanding. I highly recommend if you're looking for a product filter app.

Burnt Soul

I tried a lot of other filter apps before this one and this is by far the best. I was recommended it by a developer and initially put off by the price. I decided to give it a go and haven't looked back. It's easy to use and the support is super quick!! It's also the best-looking filter on the user end by a million miles and looks great on phone and desktop. Would highly recommend!!

ShopRebel

Not cheap but great app. Awesome configuration possibilities, amazing support from staff. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

After installing the app, some changes were made in our customized theme. These issues were solved free of charge, even though we were still in the trial period.