Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Phonesmart 2

We have had a very good experience with their support. Great app, looks awesome on our site once implemented.

Alltrueist

After now trying the app for a good 2 weeks I have come to really enjoy the app, at the beginning there were some challenges setting up but Tony's customer service was extremely quick and helpful, he also explained more in depth as to how the app works and why there were some limitations due to how Shopify collections are setup.
I give the app a 5 for customer service and overall 4 just because we had some hiccups during setup but everything was fixed.

Eadie Lifestyle

Great app and great support! Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Tony for all your help. :)

Huntbikewheels

Great app with really good functionality. Really adds value to any website and the team from boostcommerce are really professional and provide help in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend!

Lucky Disc Golf

Love the filter and search tool! I can conveniently use tags on the filter while hiding meta data words in my tags that don't show to customers. The look and feel is great with quick response. Also, I had a question about the search tool and these guys were on top of it, meeting my demands and responding quickly! Thank you!

Starving Jewelers

I can't say enough good things about this app! I love the app and Rose Mary in support was very helpful in helping me get the app set up to work with my current set up! She went above and beyond to assist me and it was greatly appreciated!

Royalsportinghouse

Excellent support from the App team and was providing the help when ever required. Thanks Tony for making things happen when some of the things were not working as expected. I really appreciate you and team members. We have requested a new feature (Vendor Sorting) the tony helped us in integrating and making it work. We are happy for the quick help and support.

We appreciate your team efforts making the app work.

Best Regards,
Rakesh

Kkduonline

Excelent app and tremendous support Team!. Tony left the app working exactly as i wanted in no time!.
If you want to run a high quality store you need high quality apps and this is definitely one of those apps.
FULLY RECOMMENDED!

Salt City Optics

Tony and the team at Boost have been incredibly helpful in getting this app dialed in and working great for us. I highly recommend this app and Boost in general.

Mooccii

Great app.
I thing this app or equivalent is a must!
The support is really efficient and fast.
Keep up the good work guys!