Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

Plötubúðin.is

This app is working very well for my filtering needs and the customer support has been very helpful making it work perfectly on my site and making customizations.

Färggrossen.nu

This is the best app I could find for filtering. They helped me integrate the app with the rest of my site and I couldn't be happier.

9 for 9

I installed the app and the display of the collection pages was messed up (we use Minimal theme). Contacted developer via email and through a support ticket and did not hear back. After leaving a less than positive review they responded almost immediately. They had replied on 1 February but we did not get that reply. They resolved the layout issue very quickly and now everything looks great.

February 4, 2020

Hello,

We appreciate you for the kind words, it means a lot for us. Please rest assured that Boost always put customers' satisfaction as one of our top priorities.

It's delighted to hear we delivered the fix promptly and everything works as expected now. Feel free to email us should anything else coming up.

All the best,
Boost team

Ansel Adams Gallery

Very sophisticated filtering system. Good documentation and excellent support. I tried several, BoostCommerce's product works very well. Highly recommend.

Cantik Swimwear

Great app, custom filter trees can be confusing however support is fast always happy to assist. Would recommend.

Secondkiddo

Great service when I couldn't get the things just the way I wanted. Fast and perfect. Emails correspondence was good

ISS Automotive Solutions

Awesome Support! Quick Response to support requests :)

We requested updates to filter experience. John was very quick to respond and help us implement a code update. It's a pleasure to work with this team! Really happy with the support.

Negative Underwear

Great service. Boost's support people are always responsive and helpful when we have a question, even if it's for something that feels like it would be above and beyond, they always come through!

UPS Solutions

Really great app! Perfect for custom filtering and priced well! Definitely recommend this app if you have different products that require different filters.

Ayten Gasson

Excellent customer service. Had a question and received support straight away. Highly recommend having this app if you have a range of products and sizes.