Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Brave Fine Art

Highly recommended! The support team are first class and will go out of their way to make sure everything works with your theme.

www.bravefineart.com

Lovecattrees

Great App!!

Had some problems with installing, I'm not that technical but it was no problem for boostcommerce, I send them a mail and the same day they fixed it for me!! Good support Good service. Its not cheap but it works good and looks nice so for me its perfect !!

Greetz

Galaxt

Great Product!! Perfectly suited our requirement. Awesome Support Team..

Tokersupply

App works great and support was very responsive and willing to make it look perfect on our store.

West 147

Great app, the only one to my knowledge that pulls in your variants from size, color, and price without having to tag everything. This comes in handy for stores with a huge amount of products. Good support too!

Tfusa

Worst App... Caused an error and have lost 2 High Value Sales... They don't provide you the promised free trial period and they de-activate the app in the middle of the night and they compel you to choose a plan....
Dont even try this app......

9th March 2018 Added havoc created by this app is that it meddled with the theme and images are not displayed to customers.....

Optica Ltd

A good and useful app with a fantastic support team

Shishi Cherie Asian Beauty Corner

Amazing App! The team behind this app is doing an awesome job. Support is very reactive and helpful.

Weneedbongs

good app !!

better support!

Tulio Fashion

We're using the Filter App. The help from Tony has been fabulous. Any little issues we had were quickly sorted. I'll be adding more of the filter features soon but I'm sure these will work perfectly too.

As we are fashion and have a large inventory and many size variations, it took a little lateral thinking to get the best way to achieve what we wanted but in the end we got there.

Would highly recommend this app.