Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mobprints

This app is the best one out there. It does exactly what we need it to do. The support is AMAZINGLY good, very responsive and tweaked everything we asked them to.

Little Nutkins

Time spent using app About 4 years

I've had this app on my existing store for a while and it's great - but when migrating to a new theme I came across some conflict issues. They were quick to sort it out and now it works perfectly! Thank you.

Manebí

Location Italy

Great app with a great support! Easy to set-up and very user-friendly. Strongly advised to all merchants! Good job team

Hurtig Lane

Location Spain

I have hundreds of products and variations, for so long I have been trying to find an app which allows fully customisable filters and was easy to use, finally I have found one. Not only can you filter by exactly the features that you want, colour, style, material (anything that you want as you can simply tag products) the design of the filter is also customisable. I had a lot of questions/requests and the team here were fantastic. They reply quickly and did a LOT of work in order to get the filter working exactly how I wanted it to. So many app designers simply tell you "oh this is just how our app works" whereas BoostCommerce went the extra mile and made a lot of tweaks for me! 10/10 and highly recommend. If you have a lot of products this app is well worth the money!

QNTS.dk

Location Denmark

Most advanced filtering, yet very simple to use. Their support is fast and helpful. They even provided some coding customizations without extra costs.

Osomm

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good support response , this app works as advertised. will recommend to anyone who have a large catalogue.

Nordkinder

Location Germany

Great support, very, very quick reply and very good solutions. The app works very smooth, easy to use.

Twiggy Shop Bulgaria

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 years

Good and fast support. Would like to thank Joao from BC for very fast help in resolving the problem.

dacofashion.ro

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

I tested most filter apps and I stick with boostcommerce, best features ( you can merge tags, product types, etc really easy )
+ the support is really fast and helpful

Jorge Oculista

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 years

Perfect APP. The support is the best. I definitively recommend that APP to filter . Its very important help costumers to find their products .