Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

henriette h

Great service ! They are responding very fast for any questions you have, and the options are great.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're known for a quick turnaround with our support and we're glad that you received help at the right time.

Break Time

Been using this app for a year now and it is exactly what I needed for my shop (I have tried other similar apps, but the rapport price-quality is really the best here). Plus, customer support is amazing, I raised an issue and literally within two hours on a Friday night it was solved. Thank you, Sanjay, appreciate it!

May 10, 2021

HPM Family

The Support is marvelous- the developers would reply within a few hours and fix everything as wished. The translation of the App in German is really bad ... working on a German Store you dont know which button to click and which setting to make because the translations are so wrong... Using the app on a setup with many products offering different customizations, the various condition sets I had to create become a bit confusing... also it would be nice to see within the product itself in the backend which option set is being used. For me a the agency it is ok, but if my client would like to add a color to a product or any other option - they will always need me to do so... In total it is a cool App but needs definitely quite some more work on it....

May 7, 2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience with our app translations. We’ll strive to do better to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Ring Come True

Problem solved! Great App! Definitely would recommend this to other users who need more options on their site.

May 6, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Cookies Tonight

Wonderful customer service!! I had an issue on Sunday and Priyanka resolved and made the changes I requested on my website within an hour. I'm so happy I have a such great support. Thank you so much!!

May 4, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that Priyanka was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Vizbeds

I found Infinite Product Options excellent and it fulfill all my requirements. I love hulkapps support. They have excellent pre-sale and post-sale support.

May 3, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thinkthankay

This app is so helpful to add the additional options for custom orders. Especially Heena promptly helped me regarding all the problems that I had. I'm gonna use this forever. Thank you so much!

Daniel Polished Concrete

Excellent support and the app achieves everything I needed it to in terms unlimited product variable. Thank you!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

LederGlück Manufaktur

This app is powerful and almost perfect. What is outstanding is their customer service (rating 5+ stars!): Heena and Nisha are magicians with coding and could solve a problem for my cart & checkout pages within no-time, literally overnight. Amazing! Unfortunately, the plugin is not compatibel with AJAX Cart (fly-in cart behaviour) and therefore you have to account a little price in terms of UX, as you have to let AJAX be deactivated for making the app work flawlessly on the cart & checkoup pages. And the translations to German are not yet perfect (April 2021). So better do not use your Shopify backend in another language than English, to avoid misunderstandings from poor translation quality. But the backend is working very nevertheless, so this is rather an UX issue than a real functional one (rating 3-4 stars for the backend). Overall, I would give a rating of 4.5 stars - rounding it upwards to 5 stars, because giving 4 only would not reflect my overall satisfaction ;-)

de Appel Amsterdam

Happy with the app, and the support service is thoroughly helpful. We definitely recommend. thanks!

April 30, 2021