Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Custom Product Options & filter, Swatches, Conditional Logic

unilovcorn

Great App. The team is very responsive and professional and they are very proactive and answered my requests very fast.

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Chirping Chins

The app is user friendly, but most importantly the support team help out with everything quickly and efficiently. I noticed an issue with variations not charging correctly, and the support team explained the issue, worked out a fix quickly, and also helped to make the variations display correctly on packing slips.

July 28, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

DogaSocks

Awesome support. Awesome options for any store at this price. I had an issue with my website and they fixed within 30 minute.

July 23, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Elixir Gaming

Went through a number of these apps before finally settling on this one. Due to some bugs in my previous theme it ended up breaking but customer support was very quick to get me up and running again! There's definitely some features i would love to see added but i'm very confident in this company's ability to provide a high quality product with long term support,

July 23, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

The Balloon Diva

We recently updated our store theme and installed this app to help our customers customize their orders. We had a small glitch with the customization appearing in the shopping cart. We reached out to tech support and in less than 2 minutes Khushbu responded. She and her team had everything up and running in less than 2 hours. Thank you so much for an amazing app and a more amazing tech support team. 10 Stars!!!

July 20, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Khushbu will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

PlanItWithStickers

I have used this app for well over a year now and it has been very seamless to use! The only feature that I need that is not met is adding multiple options to the same item - I hope to see a feature like this in the future!

July 20, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad to hear that you have been using our app for a long time now and it's for merchants like you that we work incredibly hard and relentlessly every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Supre Co.

I absolutely love the flexibility that this app gives my customers when making their custom selections. It has increased my AOV tremendously. Most recently, I had a small edit that needed to be made to the code regarding the discount box and Manoj was able to help me quickly and easily. I would recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify store.

July 19, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app to improve AOV. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Mad Batter by Risa

This app is amazing! Made my website easier for customers to purchase items. Their team is also very helpful and responds quickly.

July 19, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app and are glad that our customer support team resolved your issues promptly and accurately!

Calculator-King

Great App, easy to install and set up. It integrates neatly in our product page and is easy for our customers to use.

July 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

CaliKale Express

I used this app to build my custom salad site, something that would be completely impossible if not for this amazing app. I had to contact support with an issue and they responded almost immediately with the issue resolved. Outstanding service!!!! Thank you so much I owe my business to you.

July 14, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111