Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Boutique Namasté

Great app, and great great support ! It helped me to setup some products on my website https://www.boutique-namaste.com

September 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind review.

LB Nail Artist

Very reliable support. They always wrote back to me within 48hours and they helped me fix all the problems I have with the app...mostly it was because I did not properly used the options. They were very thoughtful. I definetly recommand this app for everyone who sell MADE-TO-ORDER products or need lots of variations like me.

September 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, they inspire us a lot! We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding our app - just let us know, we'll do our best.

Have a great day!

Kältebringer

Fast and reliable support! I had some problems with setting up the app so an App expert did it for me instead within some hours.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We’re always happy to help you grow your business.

Emergency Lights

Love this app! Gives us the additional variations we needed for products! HulkApps is awesome, not sure what we would do without them.

Studio Penny Lane

Great service and commitment to making their customers happy. Did work "above and beyond". Great app.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us. We are delighted to hear that you had a great customer service experience.

Shopnamebadges.com

I used the app to add one more variant in the detailed product page and it 's working well! Thanks for the great support!

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback! Happy Selling :)

Droppin HZ Car Audio

Very easy to use and made our website look amazing!! I would recommend adding this app to everyone i know that uses shopify!

September 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope our apps empower you to grow your business to the next level.

Milano Straps

I used the free version to test it...what a mistake....didn't worked well they told me is your theme setup, the app doesn't work with dynamic checkout buttons, I asked to fixed and they did...the checkout doesn’t work anymore and is impossible for my clients to buy....thank you very much...great service
Update! I asked for informations to unistall the app because in their website link is broken...no answer att all BE AWARE!!!

hawkinstudio

Lets me group available options to sets of products and collect the custom data...Exactly what we needed for our custom shirt order data collection!

September 11, 2019

Thank you for using one of our apps. We’re amazed at your responses!

Artulia Jewelry

I use this app so I can easily exceed Shopify's arbitrary 100 variants limit. The app is highly configurable and works perfectly. I reached out to their support and they were quick to help me and even did some custom coding - incredible support! This app also also allows you to capture inputs on products - very useful for customizations. All in all, I highly recommend.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your incredible support. We hope you enjoy using our app and if you do, please check out other free apps by our team.

Much love!