Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

hushbabyau

A really great app. The team is also great help and respond really quick. Really recommend this app

Dinkie's Den

This app functions really well and is pretty easy to use. When I ran into difficulties the support team were AMAZING, I can't fault the service at all. When I'm looking for apps and themes in the future I will certainly be looking for hulkapps to use first. Don't be put off if the instructions look complicated because the team will help you every step of the way!

August 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a solid review! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! We're always standing by to help. :-)

FLKGL

They do everything to bring your desired and possible business to the best place
Great people

August 7, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our top-notch support team who go beyond their ways to help you build the store that you desire.

Thank you once again!

Healthy Coffee & Tea

This app is not good. It doesn't work at all, these options are nowhere to be found. Really cluttered and confusing UI.

Spotted Nose Designs

Exactly what I was looking for! Took me a second to figure it out but it was very easy after that. I enjoy the fact that the free version has a lot of options. For a small business just starting out, it helps to be able to cut costs in some areas.

August 5, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We try to keep most of our apps free so many merchants can at least give it a try. You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Have a good day ahead!

Nidore

Trully a great app. Does the job, and the support team is amazing at solving problems, and getting things just as you want them. Even in the free plan, you have everything you need to make product options. Just what I was looking for. I extremly recomend this app!

August 4, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We're thrilled to see you happy!

Crewof5Creations

This app solved exactly what I was needing to do, provide options for my customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH!

August 4, 2020

Tueste Café - Café de Especialidad

Great app! We just started using it. It adapted to our needs and the support team has been there 24/7 to solve our doubts and helping us achieve our goals. Recommended 100%

July 31, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

ARTsainu

ARTsainu ART GALLERY
This is by far the best app Shopify has got !
It gives you the capability of uploading swatches, images, prices,...all in a clear and organized way to your customers.
This app is invaluable for our art store
The team at HULK is amazing....they are professional and most approachable, have stuck with us until we understood every detail and got it right, and they customized for our specific needs/requests.
They are a hard working professional group of dedicated individuals who were/are with us every step of the way until we were completely satisfied.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to you Amit and the whole group ! ...will certainly be in touch if need further help...Good luck !

July 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Please let us know if we can help with anything, our specialists are always standing by to assist you!

Bonita Candles

I used this app to add gift wrapping options to my store, and also a combination of gift wrapping and image uploading for one product line, and also one product with a cheaper gift wrapping option. This app allows me to do all those things, exactly as I needed them to work, and it's free. I did have some problems - the customisation I wanted wasn't working and so support came in and fixed it for me. Then I did also have a problem with some conflict in javascript between the app and my theme which was having an impact on image selection on the product page. Despite these issues, I have still awarded 5 stars because these guys were responsive and helpful. Considering this is a free app, there was no delay in time frame for responses, and they worked until it was fixed.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so glad you could get support from our specialists.

Please let us know if you ever need any assistance! We're always standing by to help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76