Product Options

Product Options

by Hulk Code, Inc.

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

My Promo Shop

One of the best app in its category. I had some problem with installing the app. The customer service team is very helpful. Highly recommended.

What A Load Of Crafts

I love this app, and the team was super helpful to get it properly set up when I encountered some issues during installation. However, I'm only giving 4 stars because it does not work with the currency converter app I had... or any for that matter (I tried a few.) In the end I had to delete the currency converter app, because I need the product options more, but wish I could have both.

Statice Jewelry

I made a stupid mistake on our site that messed with the Hulk Product code. I feel like the Hulk team really bent over backwards to help me get the issue resolved really quickly.

Very happy with their customer service!

No Worries Cosmetics

I have no positive to things to say about this app, they asked for a review before I had used, it's day 3 & it's still not working and getting help is impossible If there was a minus -10 I would give it to them

TREENTY

One and only perfect app that offers such a useful feature to Shopify platform, and must mention that their support is very fast and reliable for this free app. Recommend for the all users who need to use more than 100 variants on Shopify.

Scenic Made

I used this app for a couple of things. First, to show all the items that come inside the artisanal care packages that we sell on scenicmade.com. But the bigger problem for us is that we needed customers to be able to upload photos and text so that we can custom print a card for them. This app works perfectly! I am planning on adding some additional customization on our product, and I believe this app will be able to handle it. I still can't believe this app is free! And the customer support is good, also.

Vapemate360

I am very grateful for this amazing app, I can't believe it's free. It took my store too new heights.

I have a Vaping store which I need to break down and give the customer the option to create their own flavour selections. It was impossible to do, but with this app, I could do it and it was easy!

Here is inside my store and an example of what I was able to achieve!

No other free app comes close to what I was able to achieve. I saved so much money on paying for a developer!

I did have an issue installing, but the team at hulkapps did it all for me so I didn't have to stress about messing up my code.

Fast, professional, and in my top 5 APPS I use for Shopify!

5 STARS!!

holzgeschenke

Great App and Excellenter Service! Despite the very detailed installation instructions, I had problems with the installation. A short email to the support was enough and they installed this extension in a short time! I think the service is just great!

Level Up Dice

I use this app to help me collect my customers desires for product variations. The install did not work initially, but upon opening a ticket they very quickly corrected the issue for me. I wish that this worked with the cart drawer as well.

The Room Outdoors

The app works fine. Installation is ridiculous. I emailed for support on instal and adding my option set to my item. They finished the install, which was helpful, but then they attached my option set to the wrong item. They sent me a screenshot saying this was "a test" but they left it attached to the completely wrong product!

I will continue to use the app, but customer service is a joke. I feel like they are on autopilot and just aren't really paying attention.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19