Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

BeachPrintsAR

Installed the app but could not figure out how to utilize it. I called Shopify asking for help then they referred me to the Hulk Apps phone number hotline which did not work, ended up removing the app and switching to custom product options by Bulk Apps. They walked me through the process and set up my variants.

March 19, 2019

We understand your frustration. Our team works on multiple installation requests and sometimes, it takes time to configure the app with the theme's code.
We are trying our best to reduce the resolution time to less than 4 hours.

Since you placed your trust in us, we'll be glad to escalate your work to a dedicated developer on a high priority. Let us know if you still need our assistance.

Galeahome

Very nice App. Its very simple to configurated. The option menú its so cool. Its intuitive and i love also the design

March 15, 2019

Thank you very much for the praise!
It means a lot to each of us when someone takes the time to recognize the work we do. We are delighted to have you on-board. Let us know if you need any help.

BALLOONERY.COM

AVOID THIS APP! I installed this app but was having problems getting it to work. I reached out to support who promptly got it to work. However, it interfered with another app which was critical to my business and as a result messed up a bunch of orders. I desperately tried to reach support for help. They sent one useless email to me and then ghosted me. Despite many messages, I could not get a response from support. Terrible service, terrible app. Avoid at all cost.

March 13, 2019

Hi there,

We apologize for the issues you were facing. Code Conflicts can occur with apps and unfortunately there’s not much we can do as other apps will require reworking as well. Our goal is to provide a solution to a big problem like Product Options within a way that is least intrusive to customers. With over 1000+ apps in the marketplace, some apps do become incompatible and we try our best to make all apps be compatible with ours.

Our Support is currently free and we have tens of thousands of users that require assistance in some ways. That does impact our SLA policy at times but we manage and answer every single support request.

We will continue to work with other app developers like Local Delivery to see if we can avoid any code conflicts and collaborate further to provide a great experience, as we already do to our tens of thousands of Product Options customers.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. :)

The Community Tree Wellness Store

We love the functions offered by the app, but the customer service and technical support is where the app shines. Whenever there's an issue, it's so easy to get a hold of HulkCode team. They're always able to provide a solution, and their turnaround time is great.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the appreciation! We are indeed very lucky to have a team of hard working members. Thanks again for your support. :)

Longevity SFX 220 Super Foods Xtreme Pvt. Ltd.

Fantastic app--
If your philosophy in life is to HAVE MORE OPTIONS then this app is for you and your clients--by giving clients options we can help them better and personalize specifically for that individual client--amazing app.Works perfectly easy to use with features like SYNC all products etc..great stuff THANKS A TON for making this app.

March 09, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We love helping out wherever we can. Thanks a ton for your support as well :)

ExclusifBuy.com

parfait, pour ajouter des listes d options gratuite ou payante. ....................................

March 07, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We agree with you. 😜

The Little Market

I love this app, and the support is wonderful. I used their expert install and even had them make a few customizations. They have a quick response time and the app is the best in terms of cost and capability compared to the other Custom and Infinite Product Options apps available.

March 07, 2019

We're glad you chose our app. We try hard every day to ensure you get what you desire. Happy we hit the mark for you!

ayuper

Amazing support, when I encountered issues they have solved in a quick way. So far the app is working fine, but I still have a long way to test all the options. I recommend this team and app :-)

March 08, 2019

Thank you for your immense support.

Mowtown Waldo Implement Inc

I hired an expert to install this app for our store. We needed a drop down box on our product page. I like it for the most part, however, some customizations I need are not possible due to the way the app is programmed. I must say that support is very attentive and they do their best to help with all questions. I do recommend having an expert install the app for you if you are not confident in dong so yourself. It is a little confusing.

March 09, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. Our product roadmap is exciting and we'll keep you posted on new features and improvements.

All the best.

Fraser & Parsley

Very helpful support installing this on our website, also helping it match our theme and branding. Very pleased & love the swatch function!

March 08, 2019

Thank you :) so glad you liked our swatch feature.

Hope you also like our recent update on swatches, where we let you choose between one color, two colors or an image.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31