Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

CapableByDesign

This app takes some getting used to, but it does what it is suppose to. I needed help with getting new products added, and support was very helpful.

Boulder Creek Packs

The app is not intuitive and is difficult to use. Support was very difficult to deal with and documentation is sorely lacking. After 10 hours of trying to get it all set up, I had to remove it and go with another app that I had set up in less than a couple of hours. Save yourself the trouble and pass this app by.

Lancaster Youth Football

This app doesnt let me add products to my option sets so im stuck and cant use it. I tried to contact support and I get no where. They dont even have this app listed in their support services online.

Seams Legit

First time using this, got what I needed first try. the instructions are great! Would highly recommend

July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive response. Don't hesitate to reach our Support team if you need any assistance for your Shopify store.

Sit Happens

Works perfectly! Had some install issues but they quickly resolved it with my theme :) The only downside I would say is they don't have full integration with Paypal *yet? So I had to disable it.

Gillian Sarah Themes

I used this app for just over a month and it has lost me $$$ in sales. I configured it and got the HULK team to check it over. They said it was configured correctly. The first order that was placed through it worked perfectly. Anything after that was a disaster. It was either not showing the add-ons at checkout, or it would, but then it wouldn't charge the customer for them. It resulted in a lot of heavily discounted purchases and me looking like a fool to my customers. I contacted the HULK team about 20 times in the past month and each time I did they told me it was all working perfectly and there was no issue (even though I am sending them failed orders and missing payment), each time they said they fixed it and didn't understand my issue.

The whole team lacks a customer service ethic and I'm pretty sure no one I spoke had English as a first language as their responses were always basic and really useless. I've just set up my theme and coded in the add-ons as I can't deal with this add on anymore.

It wouldn't have bothered me too much if the plugin just didn't work. But it's the fact the customer service team kept making out like I was the idiot as apparently it was working fine on their end. Just not on my end or for any of my customers apparently.

Made in Tuscany

Been looking for an app to find a way to make a product option selectable with an image and finally found this great app. Phew :) Also it lets you bulk add by product tag- which is amazing. Most other apps force you to go into each item. That's fine if you only have a few SKUs...

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations with our apps (current and upcoming) and support. :)

SquadCustoms

BY FAR ONE OF THE LEAST HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE ON SHOPIFY.
They have not contacted me back after 2 weeks of contacting them trying to get my store set up even though I immediately opted for the Pro Plan, so I am a paying App customer and still being ignored.

They have ignored all my requests to contact them and have closed my tickets without answering them.
Do Not Use Unless you plan on figuring it all out on your own without any assistance, because you definitely will not get any sort of help from them.

Very Shocked with the quality of Service provided despite them bragging about industry leading customer support(Far cry from the truth)

So Southern Co

I am new to the online retail world and let me say this App is Awesome! Easy to use and understand!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much. You are awesome. Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or need any type of support.

Always happy to help. Thank you. :)

Dopeistry

They communicated well to help understand and fix my problem. They are very through and sent screenshots. Even told me about a problem they encountered while fixing my current one. Very polite and professional. PLUS a 14 day trial which is amazing. Can't go wrong.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We try our best to be the best and support merchants like you to grow.

Thank you and don't hesitate to reach out if there are any questions or issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35