Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Artonick

One of the worst app we ever used. Messed up our theme and Hulk refused to accept their mistake. We consulted so many developers and everyone pointed out to this app causing the disturbance. They simply refused to help and really messed up the theme.

Up With A Twist

If I could give more stars I would. They are the masters of follow-up and customer service. As soon as I asked a question, they were on it. Their app is PERFECT for my occasion based business. Even though I don’t have a lot of products, each product has many options. Very clear and easy to use. If you need to have product options, this is the app you need to get.

They are really there for you and genuinely want you to succeed. I highly recommend them.

January 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

IKCHA

Excellent customer service! The app works great and any questions we've had about display customization so far had been resolved quickly.

January 24, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Speech Shop

I'm writing this review based solely on the support received with the app, it's installation and it's configuration. We are still in the evaluation period so do not yet know if we will be going ahead - but have great confidence that if we do use the app on our store we will be confident to do so with the extremely high quality of support services available to us from the people at Hulk/apps.

January 23, 2020

Thank you for your support, we greatly appreciate it. Your feedback will help us get better, so looking forward to knowing your thoughts! And you know where to find us if you need any assistance!

Mochy Kid

Unfortunately - incompatible with LOTS of built-in functions of shopify, like currency convertor. Have been back and forth with customer service for a long time already, they responded quickly but since the app is problematic in itself, this app is really not friendly for shopify users like us.

EzyShopDirect

Support is phenomenal for a free service, very quick, reply within 2-4 hours which is great, highly recommend this app especially if you want options like gift wrapping or small extras because Shopify does not let you do this! Would 100% recommend, great team of caring developers and customer service staff

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We are known for caring deeply about our customers and you're special to us! We appreciate the kind words from the bottom of our hearts. :-)

Mambellas Market

Good support even on the free version. I have to write one hundred words in a Shopify review so I am writing this second sentence.

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Create Your Surprise

Super useful plugin, even in the free version!
Also Hulk Apps are great at support, they fixed a translation issue I stumbled upon in no time. No brainer to use their plugins when you're in need.

January 23, 2020

Haha! That's so kind of you :) Really appreciate it. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Out Of Marbles

I have received my first order through customization options from this app a few days ago... I did, however, lose 25$ of revenue from that order because the added options from this app didn't count towards the final price. The problem was in my store cart, buyers could click on the PayPal button for fast checkout, essentially skipping the checkout page. The checkout page is important for this app, however, its where the addon prices get added to the total price.

I contacted support and they helped me by editing the HTML code for me and removed that paypal button. Buyers can still pay by paypal, but it takes them one more mouse click, which is fine for me. I need the customizations badly and this app provides just that... You can check it in action at www.outofmarbles.com if you want.

Anyways, keep up the good work and I heard there is new feature coming soon where we will be able to have images instead of bullet points :)

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our team was able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly. :-)

You heard it right! Lots of cool stuff coming your way in 2020! Not just apps, we have more to offer ;)

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Gardners Cakes

This app so far has been great and has endless options to choose from, the team are super quick and helpful too!

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We put good customer satisfaction as our priority and we're glad that you were happy with our product and service!

Cheers!