Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

The SV Market

Shopify has 100 variant limit which seems like a lot but is quickly reached if you have a product that has a lot of customizable options, so this Infinite Options app was such a lifesaver! Even better--I wasn't able to figure out how to integrate it with our site, and the customer service team responded in like 10 minutes! They got everything working exactly the way we needed and we couldn't be more satisfied. We're currently on the basic (free) plan because it suits our needs, and are so grateful to the Infinite Options team for servicing us with so much urgency and consideration despite us not yet being paying customers *prayer hands emoji*. 5+ stars!!!!!

Heart and Sol Designs

While I'm still building my site, I am confident that this app is the solution I need to offer variations on my custom jewelry and gifts that may include an add on up charge. The customer service at HulkApps has been stellar. Amit got back to me right away when I had an issue. Other developers also responded quickly and efficiently to my queries. I am excited to keep building my online store now that I have the right tool.

Arcane Magic Sneakers

Well, this app was unable to cater to my needs. So the app claims that it can have infinite variants. This is not entirely true. This app just adds some virtual options to the frontend so virtually you would have unlimited variants. But it doesn't actually solve the 100 variant limitation on Shopify. On my store, there was an issue where their virtual variant and Shopify default variant BOTH will add to the cart when the 'add to cart' button is pressed. So a customer would have to pay twice the price. I have wasted almost 2 weeks with this app and not get my requirements done. I am not entirely blaming them though, they tried to make it work. They provided support, it's just that this app was not capable of actually solving the 100 variant issue. I recommend anyone who has the same issue, to try out an app called "Product Variant Reloaded". That app is the PERFECT solution and they set up everything on my store in just 1 single day.

LaserBeast Lab

This app is perfect! I make custom products so its necessary to add options like material color, size, reverse engraving, hardware color and more. I had been using this on a standard theme and recently switched to a premium theme where this app was not supported and could not be integrated into that theme. I contacted the theme developer and they were unable to help. As soon as I contacted Hulkapps about integrating into this theme, they were working on it for me immediately. After a short time they were successful in doing so!! This app is perfect for adding options but what makes it even better is their customer support. Very happy with them and their apps!

Pottery Pets

The app did exactly what we needed it to do. Our product involves a lot of customization and we needed to be able to have customers submit photos as well as written descriptions. The set up was very easy, I was able to follow the instructions easily. What really blew me away was the customer service. Once I set up the app, I submitted a test order and not all of the options were showing up. I messaged support and they responded within a few hours. My issue was resolved quickly. I would definitely recommend to others.

October 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Sign-On Enterprises

The app works great but above that, the customer service is excellent. Contacted them about installation and within 1 day everything was working great. I appreciate service like this!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're eternally grateful!

Miura Meria

The customer service is very great! They teach us step by step and solve the issues. Will definitely use this app always :)
Thanks for Nisha - the one who has helped me patiently! She is very smart and kind :)

October 22, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options, and love getting this app installed properly for our merchants.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from Nisha!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

Crescent Chalice

I have now tried several customization apps and this was the only one that was both easy enough to use and very versatile. Great work!

October 22, 2020

Thank you so much! We're so pleased to hear this from you. :-)
Please let us know if you need any assistance, we're always standing by to support you!

Have a beautiful day!

Highbred Autosport | Performance Parts & Service

Amazing support. Great app too. Couldn't find anything else that works this well. Very happy with the functionality.

October 22, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our app specialists were able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme code. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything else!

Best of luck!

Rainbow Cotton Candy

Would highly recommend this app. Customer service is very helpful and offers great tech support for set up. Example on our store: https://shopcottoncandy.com/products/cotton-candy-clear-bag-w-custom-sticker-1-oz

October 22, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88