Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Cocoaoozeint

Great help and support from the website, looking forward to using the app in due course, keep up the good work!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Awontory

Even though it's a free app - support is very helpful and responsive. Thank you!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Hacemosmusica

Great app and it's free! Giving it 5-stars, because their support team is great, very helpful :)

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Meraki Design Studio

I almost cancelled the installation of this app - So glad I didn't!!
After downloading the app to my store I just couldn't get the code to work as I envisioned it would. The HULK Support team was super - they fixed all the issues I had and the app is now one of the best features on my website. Way to go HULK - I'll be looking into more of their apps.

Jcbling Mall

We recently moved to Shopify from Big Commerce. This app is saving hundreds of hours in reprogramming time. If you have products that require multiple options for the customer to select from, look no further

Supply4bag

This Product Options App has made my shop to upgraded level, and built a personalized & multiple options for my handmade products.

The HulkApps team is not only helpful, and also easy to communicate with, they can install this app with custom design to match my shop's theme.

Thanks for everything you have done for us.

Kavee Cavy Cages

Didn't use the App yet but the customer service is responding and helping out. I would advise them to make some brief explanation on how to use the app as it is not intuitive (same way as they did on how to install it). It is not complicated but you need to be told once.

I have used it and I think it has great potential however at the moment it doesn't integrate SKU management. So, if you create options with the App, you can't get a specific SKU associated with each single option. Depending on what your business is, it might require some extra manual inventory management. Now, the team told they are aware of this and looking into solutions.

Customer support sevice team is very responsive, giving clear answers.

Random Tees Things

The app didn't work with the swatches at checkout. I was unable to see what color the customer would want. Customer service was good but unable to fix the problem.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate the feedback. There are specific limitations like the one above that we are not able to account for. All the best.

Washington Square Watches

Amazing support! 100% would recommend

Uni T

The best of the best app. The app was beyond expectation and customer support was amazing. Love this app so much!

Every time I ask a support, they are right on it! They have the best apps, support and they are free!