Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

Premium Minerals

I truly can not understand all the 5 star ratings for their Support Team: it took three days for them to even look at my site. In the end, they did nothing, ignored my questions and basically blew me off. But the app generally does work. However, their Installation Guide is not accurate and I will not be buying any apps from this team.

March 11, 2019

That's something we are constantly working at improving. There might have been a misunderstanding on this particular incident, as most of our customers really appreciate our friendly and responsive support.

In an case, we sincerely apologize for the poor experience you had with us and hope you find our new and improved app worth giving a try :)

Keyman

Great Addon, mixes 3 other addons I use to save me even more money and time, the fact that conditional fields are possible make it even better!

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Coshdev

Great support,
Fixed theme integration issue with time,
Good APP.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Heartland Memories Llc

The app is excellent, but the customer service is on another level.

The quality and timeliness of responses I received from their support team rivals that of well-established blue chip companies, which for a free app is almost unheard of. They were kind enough to help me install, troubleshoot, and even answer some additional questions I had.

They saved me the trouble of hiring a coder or using a paid app to have my site execute the way I wanted it to, and they saved me many hours of trying to do this stuff on my own. Many thanks to the Hulk Support Team.

Hey Casey

Easy to work with once it is installed. The developers were very helpful with the installation - great app, especially because its free!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Neo Mam

At first I had some issue to install correctly the app, then I asked for help, and the customer service has been so helpful and they worked fast, as it was urgent. Very happy with the app and customer service.

Chopperskisses Dev

Discount functionality didn't work after adding this app. Also, their support is not willing to fix it. Do not use this app if you want discount functionality working.

March 11, 2019

Discount code functionality issue has been resolved. Let us know if you need our help in re-installing our app. :)

Adore My Pet Nh

Great app! It looks & works wonderfully with my theme (Supply). I had some technical difficulty installing it onto this theme and contacted support. They were extremely helpful and quick to respond and even installed the code for me! Customer support was excellent!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Marloweville

Great app. The only app I could find to add a simple add on option to my products in a simple way that would add an extra cost. the hulk team very kindly install it for me when I was having trouble and were really fast to get back to me with help. One very happy customer thanks so much

San Antonio Spurs Man Cave

This app helps on providing customers customization options cleanly and easily. In addition, the app's tech support helped my store in installing their app when I switched themes. Very well pleased.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!