Hulk Product Options

Create options sets and batch apply to all of your products.

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Options App by HulkApps

Les Secrets De Clara

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

L'Equipe HulkApps à été ultra rapide moins de 2h pour trouver ce qui coincé dans la programmation.
Franchement c'est une application gratuite super performante.
Merci a eux! Sans eux mon site serai dis dysfonctionnel.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Meandering Maker Outdoor

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Not only does this app work exactly as I needed it to, but the customer service has been amazing. I was having trouble getting some features to work, and they went far beyond the norm of just sending me links to more help articles and instead went straight into my Shopify site and made the necessary updates for me, and all within less than 24 hours of my initial ticket. Highly recommend!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Farmstead Barnwood Furniture

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The HulkApp Team responded to my inquiry very quickly and went above and beyond to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the result. I am finding it very easy to use the app and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to offer unlimited options on their Shopify store!

Qualitybeans

Location Australia

We have struggled with the limits of standard variants/options Shopify provide but this app has solved these issue in the most effective way. The product is fantastic and the customer service outstanding. thank you

Rangeley Trading Co

I'm impressed this app is free. I sell gift certificates and it has allowed me to add options of how to send, gift messages, etc. I reached out to customer support several times as I was setting it up and they were very responsive. I would recommend at least trying out this app before paying for another one.

Peppy Nomad

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 4 years

great service from the team! Solved my installation issue in less than 24hours.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for the review. Glad you liked our customer support service.

Edelcabinetsdirect

This app is BETTER than the ones you pay for. Not only that, the customer service and tech help is excellent-- they have been there and ready to help from the beginning! I had another options app, but you couldn't bulk upload options with a CSV or Excel file, so I switched to this one. BEST choice ever.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Espeshlystore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app and customer service! They were quick to resolve my issues!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Earhugz

Great app and good customer service, however this app doesnt allow currency conversion apps to be used alongside it, and so if you have one, it will break it. Apparently they are working on a solution but I am yet to see it. If they fix this I will give them 5 stars.

Will

March 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you for letting us aware of what you need to see improved in our app. So far, our app supports Shopify Currency Converter. We'll get in touch with you if we make any improvements in this aspect in the future.

Petaland Leaf

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

So far I am loving this app! The app is free which is so nice and it allows for a lot of customization.

The customer service is spot on and they help quickly when asked!

I recommend this app if you are in need of custom products on your store!