Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $10/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 25, 2018

The instant help I received makes this app amazing! Great customer service and the app worked beautifully on my page!!!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

September 20, 2018

This app is super easy to use. I needed to find a way to add a text box to my product for customisation and this was perfect for that. I had a little trouble with the code aspect of installing the app, but the support team got back to me very quickly and sorted it all out for me with very little back and forth. Works perfectly now. Excellent customer service.

How to Hold a Grudge
Time spent using app: About 1 month

September 20, 2018

Amazing free app! I had some issues when installing, but Hulk apps was ready to assist - excellent service!

ILURES
Denmark
Time spent using app: 13 days
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

September 20, 2018

We tried Custom Product Options by HulkApps and though it wasn't right for us at this time, the customer service was great. Thanks for your help!

One-Eyed Doll
Time spent using app: 5 days
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

September 19, 2018

This app helped me offer different upgrades for my products so its easy for my customers to choose,
they were super helpful and helped me through the entire process.

really recommend this app

AmeriVacS
Time spent using app: 2 days

Edited February 20, 2020

I was using another app that it's much more expensive and I was having issues. I wanted to give this app a try so I installed it but couldn't make it work. I contacted the support team and within in minutes I got an answer and they were able to help me. I was very surprised with how fast they solved the issue and how good the multiple options look in my page. I highly recommend Hulk as they have a very clear vision of what customer service is. Thank you!

This and That for Kids
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

September 13, 2018

Was a little confusing to install to begin with, but the support staff at HulkCode were extremely helpful and they got it all working in the end and provided useful tips on how to get started. Very attentive and solid response times. Highly recommend this!

Planet Planters
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

September 12, 2018

Very good app, useful, easy to adjust. It's a must-have for all eshops.
Excellent and fast customer support.

Τέλεια Ρούχα
Greece
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Edited November 27, 2018

Unbelievable service and support, just wanted to say how amazingly quick you guys are, this app is everything i wanted in terms of product options, the only downside is that once you assign the Option Type and save it, you cant go back and edit the Option Type, you would have to delete it and create a new Option Type, not the end of the world and still a 10/10 app! recommended for every Shopify store, one way or another you will make a use out of this app :)
Also a real bummer is that you cant apply discount codes! after months of hard work making the custom options, we went to do a black friday sale and the discount codes dont work with this app... very sad, i have tried everything to get them working even using other apps but just doesnt work. if they fix this issue i will give them 10/10

CBD GOLF SHOP
Time spent using app: 9 months
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2019

Hey! We are pleased to inform you that not only our Pro version allows you to edit options in cart, our app improvement has taken care of the issue of offering discount codes on site. In case you are ready to reinstall the app, please feel free to contact us, the rest will be taken care of. :)

September 7, 2018

Best Free App I have ever used with the Tremendous support. Best of luck guys.. Keep it up for providing such app to make the things simpler. Try this app at least once before go with the Paid Apps.

Thatcher's Gourmet Popcorn