Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rines And Wheels

very good and friendly help from support team . i highly recommend this apps from hulk apps I'm very happy . thank you for the team.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Dynamic Motion Usa

Easily the best product options app available. Superb customer service as well.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Bifold Box

Fantastic customer services, they helped me with everything and i would definitely recommend to everyone. I will be using this company again, thank you :)

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Lilys Place Design

I have a few of the hulk apps and all are great. Customer service is always extremely helpful and the apps are very easy to navigate. Thanks again!

Colourtree Inc

I have to say, these 5 stars reviews are all fake reviews, this app sucks. After install this app my webiste was not working anymore, spent a whole night re-designed my website. What is wrong with the customer support? My website's add to cart button stop working after I install this app, open 3 tickets, no one get back to me, called their number for 2 days no one answer, zero customer support!!!!!!! They contact me after I left a negative review and ask me to remove it, what a joke?

March 11, 2019

We're sorry our support team couldn't meet your expectations. We understand merchants expect stellar service from us, and we have taken this review very seriously.

Our team is willing to help you and all the merchants who come to us with custom requests. Let us know if we can resolve the issues for you. We're willing to bring your trust back in our apps and services.

Also, we've asked our manager to contact you in hopes to amend this issue.
All the best with your store. :)

Lulwa Couture

Great app, has a lot more options than other apps i tried. Although it caused a few small problems on my website but the hulkapps support were amazing, polite and very patient. Highly recommend it.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Patternshape

Great customer service! We appreciated the quick responsiveness of the support team in helping us tweak the app to work for our website. We look forward to Hulk developing some more robust features for the swatches in this app. Thank You!

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach us on support@hulkcode.com

I Am All In

Quite a useful app, however with some limitations around currency.

Also the customer service is quite handy.

March 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the appreciation. Would love to help you out. Our app s currently compatible with Shopify's Currency Converter. If any improvements roll out we'll inform you on the same.

Standard Co Usa

These guys are AMAZING! Installation was very straightforward for light programming/coding savvy individual. The app works extremely well and suites our needs perfectly. We needed conditional logic that allowed only certain options to appear based on the user’s selection and this suited our needs and wants exactly. Figuring out how to arrange and fill in our options and the conditional logic did take a little getting used to but it was so easy and that could have been why it took getting used to. They don’t have an export feature out of the box and I wish they did but they offered to code that for a fair fee. I appreciate one time fees and agree with this. Paying monthly for features Shopify should include like their competitors for free is quite absurd and these guys came through and saved the day for Shopify.
One thing I will not is their customer service goes above and beyond for you. They are competent, responsive and friendly. They do more than they should to be honest.
Shopify users should implore themselves to consider Hulk Code not only for their great apps and customer service but also potential coding and features they need that Shopify should come standard with out of the box like their competitors volusion etc.
Very happy with this app and the Hulk Code team.

Undead Coffee

This app is a function that I wish shopify had to begin with. I wanted to offer a 'build your own sampler' option, and apparently couldn't do that without some third party help. After comparing options, this one seemed like a good bet. And on top of that, it's free! Saving money is nice!

The app is not the most user friendly, but HulkApps support is fantastic and will help with any issues that arise while setting this up. If you need -any- help at all with it, submit a ticket and they'll resolve it within a day and explain everything to you.

My only recommendation for improvement is to include some documentation on how it actually works for setting up options, it can be a little confusing at first.