Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 9, 2018

I used this app to add on extra items and text to my products. I really like how it enables my customers to select multiple checkboxes and it automatically increases the price added to the cart. The installation instructions could be improved but the support is 5 star! Very friendly and helpful.

Floralust
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

October 8, 2018

Great app for custom product field! Support was great in helping install the app on my store. Highly recommended.

Cuztom Threadz
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

October 4, 2018

This is a great app and the Hulk Support team has been outstanding by helping out with our requests! They are very responsive and have been more than willing to help us install custom coding into our theme for the product options. I highly recommend Product Options and the wonderful Hulk team.

GeoJango Maps
Time spent using app: 28 days
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

October 4, 2018

Oh my god! The hulk app team is awesome!! They help me to fix all my problems and teach me how to use correctly the app. Without theme i wouldn't be able to install it. I am really happy with this app because it solves the variant problem that i was having with my products and that I really important for my Shop. I totally recomend it!

hydra wetsuits
Chile
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

October 4, 2018

I was having issues loading this on the store properly. Hulk Apps helped quickly and efficiently, making sure everything worked. They even added a few minor adjustments I wanted that are not included in the application. Great company and great apps!

Genovesi Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 months

October 3, 2018

Very helpful customer service and it's packed with many useful options!

I had to wait a while to get help with my installation as I added my request on a Friday, but that was understandable. I don't think I installed it correctly on my theme.liquid file as the formatting on my homepage became weird, but they sorted it out no problem and made me very happy I chose their app.

It provides so much value and we must give them credit where it's due. All you basically need is a little bit of code for this functionality and I personally don't think it's fair for companies to charge you monthly for CODE. Hulk Apps are great value and professional, you won't be disappointed.

Lemon Gift Box
Time spent using app: 11 days

October 2, 2018

I loved it, I received support from them to install on my page and they helped me in installation, I was fascinated
I love you, thank you!

EssmyPromocionales
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months

Edited October 5, 2018

I installed the app and had a few issues. Their 5-STAR support team helped me resolve the issues and they assisted with set-up. I love their app and it has given me a must have feature for my store. Thanks so much Hulk Code. I can't wait to use more of your products.

Culture Greetings
Time spent using app: 28 days
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Edited September 28, 2018

I was having trouble with the install. These guys helped me get my store up and running perfectly. I would recommend their products to anyone. They do exactly what I need them to do. Thanks for all the help!!!

The American Academy
Time spent using app: 4 days

September 28, 2018

Used the app to help add more options to my products. This is by far the most usable app for me. And the team did a great job of responding to my request promptly. I hope it remains FREE!

Teasers and Teacher
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 months
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.