Globo Product Options, Variant

Product Personalization, Customize Product, Product variants

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Product Options, Product Variants, Variants Options

Boocat Store

Location Latvia

Good, that is what I looked for, for a long time, but is it possible to remove Copyright, do u have paid version?

OLIVE DESIGN

Location Portugal

Utilizei esta app para poder criar opções nos meus artigos. Muito prática e de fácil utilização. Aconselho

福田屋オンラインストア

Location Japan

設定方法がとても簡単。カスタマイズの幅がかなり広い。そしてカスタマーサポートの対応が迅速です。何かしらの選択肢を出したい方は、必ず利用すべきアプリだと思います。※カスタマーサポートが英語なことだけは難点ですが、Google翻訳を駆使すれば全く問題ありません!

J&J Promotions

Tried out a few apps and this one fit the program the best and free. I asked for the watermark to be removed and they did so right away with no questions or further commitments. I would highly recommend Globo and will be using some of their other apps in the future. Thankyou so much Globo.

Merakai

This app is fantastic! I wanted to create a simple drop-down menu on a particular product page and it’s so easy to do. Customer support is great! I had extra questions and they responded quickly and had my issue resolved in a matter of minutes!

Frontline

Location Pakistan

very awesome product and highly appreciated the work. customer service is also very amazing. very clean and smooth app.

The York Grocer

Great app, simple to use and looks smart. Very easy to add products via categories or individually. Highly recommend.

That's My Dawg Brand

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app with even better customer service. Helped me get the app back up and running after a few problems.(I do recommend upgrading to 2.0 if you're still using version 1.0) The new app update is way cleaner and smoother. Really great and easy app to use. Can't thank you guys enough

Elira Custom

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Customer service is amazing ! Great app, I really enjoy using it, it's user friendly and it gives you a lot of variant options!

Paradox Kinetics

Location Greece

Great App!! Solves everything we needed for our business. The UI is easy and Simple. The support is unbeatable!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72