Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Jae-Vonàe Boutique

Love this app and shappify even installed it for us! now we have a lay-by option on our site!

brandedpromotions

Great product, makes the bulk pricing interact with so many customisable product options. Brilliant service and support from James,

Highly recommended

Mosley Lane

Perfect addition to my store, should have jumped on board a month ago! So much time would have been saved! The support rec'd from James was awesome.

I am highly recommending this app.

Lux Tenebrae

We have 85 products, in 12 sizes, 13 colours, bespoke or made to measure, cup sizes, waist sizes..... you get the picture, endless, endless options. All of which become a total breeze with this app, PLUS looks brilliant on my site. Very neat and tidy. This is the best thing to happen to our store since we arrived on Shopify. And the support level is amazing - set up issues solved within hours of my sending a mail. Perfect. Get it. You won't regret it.

Randy Bower

Very prompt customer support. They walked me through the whole process of getting started and the demo video was incredibly helpful! This is EXACTLY the app I've been looking for since we opened. Definitely filling a need for Shop Randy Bower!

Cultural Art Gems - Alwaan e Seema

Firstly I would like to Congratulate on their Excellent Customer Support!!! which is very impressive. I am NOT a computer whiz by any means and was having some technical issues,emailed them for help and in no time they solved all my problems. Super convenient App t for a non tech-savy like me.
Super Duper useful App. I would say it's a must have app for every store.
Saves us so much money by not paying for a developer. Great Company Great Customer Service and a Great App !
Thanks Guys!!!

Diamond Pride

great app & a very professional support! they helped us with the setup within 24 hours... looking forward for more shappify products!

Beantown Bomber

I purchased the options app to assist with my site and it has made it very easy. When I was entering my code I had an issue and the team was there to support me. They are currently working with the liquid to assist me. 48 hours is a good turn around time. Thanks for making if simple.

Justice 55

Great APP guys and the support was awesome. I added this late Friday and their hours were Mon to Fri Office Hours. However I received an email over the weekend addressing my concern over the install and they installed it for me and it was fully functioning by Tuesday morning. It saved us time and money since it doesn't add SKUs to the products. First Class App with First Class Support A+++ We recommend this app to EVERYONE!

Fowlers Carpets

This is a great app. It was perfect for your store. Thanks Shappify for this great product.