Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Custom Filters LLC

This App works great. Easy to use customization. We sell custom size filters and this App is perfect for us. More importantly the guys over at Shappify were fantastic. They helping us to integrate the product to blend with our theme. They would'nt stop working until we were happy, even though it was after hours. Thanks guys!

Simplifi Fabric

SO FAR SO AWESOME...TOTALLY WOULD RECOMMEND! James is awesome ... super fast at responding. He clarifies confusion you might have and helps you get it done!!!

Dojo Muscle

This app saved my brain from insanity! lol. We used to use a form software along with shopify to take customized orders. What started out as simple became a nightmare over time as we grew the store, each day we were trying to match up orders and customizations manually, sometimes having to call customers (which doesn't look professional or in order at all) Thankfully Shappify stepped up and came up with this app! So awesome. James installed it in our site 1,2,3 and we are up and running.

Medical Uniforms NZ- Official Site

I wish I tripped over this app early. With clothing, adding multiple sizes and colours as variants is a pain in Shopify admin but with Product Options it's just a couple of clicks- and it saves your skus so you don't have to upgrade to get more.
The customer service by the team is top rate- they helped install everything and we were up and running within 24 hours.
We'd recommend this app to anyone. AAA+++

My Favorite Soldier~My Favorite Veteran

This is my formal shout out to Eric, the programmer, at Shappify. This is Grammys night and if I could, I'd give the entire team at Shappify a collective "Best Support for an App" award! Especially Eric, who made my dreams come true on Friday by creating some special text fields for me. Great help and will make all the difference for me. James is the best, to stay in touch 'til everything is perfect, too. If you wonder if this is the right app and support team for you--STOP WONDERING and buy the darn App. It will make you money and make you happy. Now, if you could get your mate to be this supportive, life would go much better. Go ahead, press Download now. Don't you feel better already?

Igift

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Good app. Good people. Sometimes support is unresponsive but when they do respond they are very good.

orglamix mineral makeup

One + Word = AMAZING. I have to say, I have over a dozen apps for my Shopify store. This one is by FAR, the BEST experience I've ever had. The guys at PRODUCT OPTIONS are AWESOME!

Not only did they install the app for me, the went ABOVE + BEYOND by customizing it to the look and feel of my site-- without me even asking. It looks great-- and works, saving me loads of time. If you are looking for an app that lets you design a customization once + then apply to any number of products in just minutes. Simple, yet brilliant. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

FSWERKS

Support very quick and helpful - apparently he's never had as many emails from someone as he did from me haha so thanks ;) Questions and problems were addressed... Was using a competitors app prior and they were helpful but overall it was just too buggy... this one I got to replace it very easy and works great for us now... I

Its Easy As Pie

Not only is this a great plugin, it comes with THE BEST SUPPORT in the world!

I purchased two plugins from Shappify today (Product Options and Bulk Discounts). When I installed them, there was an option to have Shappify install the plugins for me. I clicked, almost to see if it was a joke. It was not.

Despite my purchase coming in 5 minutes before close of business, Shappify's James jumped on the case immediately. With the help of their developer Ivan, they had everything installed within an hour.

Even more impressive, they configured their plugin to work with my theme, including CSS changes.

Truly above and beyond. Exceeded all expectations. You cannot go wrong with anything from this developer.

THANK YOU!!!

South City Press

Exactly what I've been waiting for! Combined with Quantity Breaks (another awesome Shappify App) my site is able to do exactly what I need it to. Customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced, especially Eric and James who were so quick to respond and worked hard to make the changes I needed. You guys are the best! I highly recommend this App and the Shappify team.