Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Tainted Pepper

WOW! IS really all I can say. It is such a rarity to have such amazing customer service via email for, especially for an app. These guys went above and beyond in assisting me with a customizing issue I was having. they ere patient and very quick in their response time, they solved my problem and simply delivered great results. I HIGHLY recommend them.

The Gym Shack - Singapore

Excellent App. James from the support team is great. very quick set up and very easy to maintain. I definitely recommend it!

tipilly

Great app! Been looking for an app that can allow my customers to customize a set of 3 dresses in a bundle! This app has solved my problem, and its customer service team is really efficient. great job!

little voice photos

The support is fantastic!! A great app thats easy to use and saves a lot of time...

Toggle Home

Jay,

Your app, literally saved our website! We had hired a web designer who delivered a false product. When we fired him and hired our new designer, not until we had launched our site, did we know that there was no code written on the backend! After a year of developing, what looked like a lost cause and endless more time and money spend, our new amazing designer found your app. Shappify literally saved the day and made it possible for the design of the site to work! it is a great product and we wish you nothing but success!

Feel free to post this !

best,

Kate
Owner, Toggle Home
togglehome.com

Vancouver Bridal Couture

Not only is this a great feature to add to my store, but the customer service that follows is outstanding! The Shappify team are really there to help with any request. A very easy company to work with

Millers Custom Embroidery

Love this app! Just what I needed to customize my products for my embroidery business.

Xtreme Digital Graphix

This app is a must, i sell lots of different car decals with lots of colors and styles at www.xtremedigitalgraphix.ca , with this app i m able to reduce the amount of useless sku and i can have alot more product listed without worrying about going over my limit.

Its also very easy to use once its setup , i didn't know how to set it up so i emailed them for help and wow the next day they had it ready .

Wish they had this earlier.

Lifestyle Ceramics

Excellent app. Easy to use layout with an incredibly helpful and supportive team behind the app. Five stars. :)

Containers In Transit

This App does everything they say it does AND it has the best support team in the world. I asked a fairly technical question at 8pm PST - I received instructions that solved my problem SEVEN minutes later!!! You can purchase this app in confidence.