Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Stitches of Ayr

This app has saved me TONS of work. My custom sewing offers my customers a lot of options, and when I realized Shopify had a limit on the options per product I almost cried at the thought of creating separate products for each variant.

BUT Product Options app saved me from all that, and the support is fabulous. It integrates perfectly into my theme and they're quick and helpful.

They only thing I would add is the ability to increase or decrease the product price for a given option (like adding an extra charge for oversize item). But I can work around that for now.

~Pamela

PremiumWaxSeals.com

I'm very pleased with this App. Product Options is exactly what I needed to reduce my total number of SKU's while quickly customizing many aspects of my store. With over 50 products and many different options, I was able to outfit my entire store in minutes, not hours. The tech team was also very helpful. They had me up in running fast, and they quickly responded to all of my questions and comments. This matters when time is money. Very happy, and I will be buying more of their Apps shortly!

Belgravia Wines

Great app, very user friendly and responsive service, as usual. Loving the flexibility!

Thanks heaps.

Achatz Handmade Pie Company

The only thing that could possibly be better than this app are the developers who made it. Not only did the app do everything that I needed it to, the developers helped us add an additional option for free. This additional option was a calendar where a customer can select a pick up date on a pie made to order with advanced notice required (2-3 days).

To see their app in action visit the "in-store pickup" page of my online store: http://achatzpies.myshopify.com/

A lot of people say that they are dedicated to customer service these days, but Shappify takes it to the next level.

Alan Depauw

Wholesale Patch Cables.Com

Have used the app for a month now as we have several products that require multiple options. So far so good. Anything that helps our customers order more simply can't be a bad thing.

Six Shooter Leather

Such an amazing app. Really adds what was missing from Shopify to begin with. Plus, its better than all other apps like it. Your able to bulk add options to things instead of wasting hours doing it one at a time like other apps. Plus, the support behind it is unparalleled. Thanks for an awesome app!

Havana Row

The only product customizer you'll ever need. We tried other options, but they make you edit every product manually. Yuck! This app lets you design a customization and then apply to any number of products in just minutes... You can even change your mind later and the changes go on every product. Amazing!

Float Tank Solutions

Good app and easy to use. Probably functionality that should have been in the Shopify platform to begin with.... but happy that it exists now!

Avery + Ethan - Plates For Kids

Ok, this is a MUST have app for any shop in my opinion! I am SO very glad that I found it. I was so surprised when I set up my shop to discover that Shopify did not have a way to add product options inherently as a part of the platform. I found another app that I was using, which was better than nothing but was still a very manual process. Then I stumbled upon THIS app. I am scratching my head as to how I missed this to begin with, but this app is exactly what I needed. Not only is the interface sleek, user friendly and intuitive, but the this app makes adding countless options to your products a BREEZE. I sell personalized products and so having something like this is a absolute necessity for me.

This lets you create an option set (for example color choices) one time, then go in and choose the products, collection or product type for which that option should apply to. This means a HUGE time saver for you because you do not have to go product by product to add your options (which the other app I had required I do). OMG, such a business saving time saver. Also when you add new products all you have to do is refresh your lists and bam, you are done.

If you offer any kind of product options/variations for your customers (be it size, color, personalization, file uploads, style, etc), you NEED this app.

BeachviewTent

This is a great app and the best work around for the variant limit Shopify applies. I created product options in minutes, that took me hours with variants....I wish I had discovered this app weeks ago. Also, the Shappify customer service is Awesome! Thanks!