Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Softy Wipes

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is hands-down the best app for Shopify. It's an excellent way to build up customer testimonials and social proof PLUS Tommy and his team are amazing! They answer any questions lightning-fast and really feel like an extension of your team. 10 stars for this app!

Joy Home Inc

Stamped's customer service is blazingly fast, and they're willing to do custom tweaks for you, if it's possible. Getting reviews has never been easier, and if you have any problems, they're always there to help.

Heroin Support

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I was truly amazed at how easy this was to setup and how helpful/fast support was getting my product reviews imported from the prior review system that I used on Ecwid. This product has tons of cool features some of which I wouldn't have even thought about when I was looking for a review app. It literally took us less than 15 minutes to setup and import our reviews. They are very quick to respond to emails for support which sold me on their app. Give them a try you won't be disappointed!

Magnetrx

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great free app with amazing features! I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners!

Shirtwascash

This app is on the forefront of the review game. They spend less time making the UI stupid simple and more time on features that matter. This means it's more complicated to setup but their customer service will literally do everything for you if you email them.

I have sent them on a goose change to customize my reviews to be exactly how I wanted them using their own developers. It isn't something you experience very often with tech companies and its much more valuable for your company if you take advantage of what they're offering here.

Pi Supply

So glad I found this app! Truly - I have never had customer service and product support like it in this category (website development / integrations). They are so friendly and actively want to help you to sell more. It really is refreshing.

And this has all the features of their competitors and more, at a good price.

We are already getting a bunch of reviews, questions and customer interactions thanks to this and we only just launched.

You won't regret getting this plugin.

Estella Nyc 2

Great app, but the customer service is even greater! Not only do they email you back immediately, but they resolve the issue immediately too. Best app experience I've ever had by far!

Coffee4less

Stamped.io are a fantastic Shopify app vendor to deal with. They are always very responsive and attend to our queries promptly and efficiently. They went beyond the call of duty to assist us with our Review Migration from our old platform to Stamped. No request seems to be too big an issue for them to assist with. I would recommend this vendor to any Shopify merchant.

Theplantingtrees

Time spent using app Over 4 years

After using Trustpilot and then Turnto, we have switched to Stamped.io What a difference it has been. With Trustpilot, they couldn't figure out how to display the product reviews on our product page. They kept saying that you need to have your developer do it... So then we switched to Turnto because they were the top of the line review company. What a disaster the implementation was. We then switched to shopify and turnto did not have a offering. They said it was possible but we needed to have a developer do it or pay them a couple grand.... And keep paying $750/month.
So we found stamped.io and it's been such a relief. We went with their enterprise plan because we wanted the support. I have to say their response time is almost instant! They actually are about us. They want us to succeed and have done everything we have asked and then some.
We are extremely pleased with the service and support and also the product! We will recommend them to everyone.

Minny North

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app. Easy to set up and customize and my only support request was answered within 10 minutes!