Stamped Product Reviews App

Product ratings & reviews, photo reviews, site reviews, UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Issimoteca

Location Germany

Everything is great! Amongst all the available apps which allow you to collect product reviews for your site, this has to be the best. I tried two others so far and for the price of the plan I am currently on, the service and quality of the product is just awesome. The support team is really fast, friendly and has always served me with a solution. So far I've sent out the first review mails and have already collected some product reviews. Before I used any app, I used a mailchimp automation, which didn't convert at all. The in mail form is just perfect and allows the customer to easily share his opinion about the purchased product, which will not only in the best case scenario increase sales, but also improve your product page SEO. The E-Mail is highly customizable (I believe you must be on a paid plan for this feature), which is very important for your branding. A great experience so far and very recommendable.

Chris Elaine Lingerie

So far I love it. The review reminder email works well on my site and I would definitely recommend it to other online businesses.

Criquet Shirts

Very helpful in the setup process. Looking forward to working with Stamped!

Popovleather

Time spent using app Over 4 years

EDIT: Tommy sold the company and now whoever took over has slashed their customer support to non-existant. It used to be minutes to hours before getting help, now it's days to weeks. Really disappointed with the level of service now, to the point where we are considering moving to a different reviews platform. HANDS DOWN, the best review app for Shopify. Tommy Ong and his team worked relentlessly to make me a happy customer. I'm not sure this guy even sleeps - he often responded within minutes (at midnight, during the day). And he did everything he could to custom script a solution for me. Not only that, but I transitioned from another reviews platform with ZERO hiccups. They handled it all for me within a day. Hats off to the team at Stamped, you have an amazing product and support team!

Sixsox

Time spent using app About 1 month

Overall the experience is good and the app is doing the job.
The app does not get 5 star because the installation is a bit complicate and the help manual is not clear enough. However, the customer service team is really good and they replied promptly mostly same day if not within 2-3 hours.
At the end, the installation is completed by Stamped.io over a weekend.
If the manual is more clear then the app definitely deserves a 5 star.
There is a lot of functions that I have not used yet so for sure the app can do must more than what I am experiencing now.
Overall a well done app with reasonable pricing.

Nepacrafts

Location Nepal

Superb support!!
Nice app for reviews.
Recommended !!

Naked Baby

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I absolutely love this app and the customer service is incredible. The app itself is very user-friendly and easy-to-use. What's more impressive, though, is the customer service. Tommy and Rachelle have been by my side every step of the way to answer questions, go above and beyond to make some tweaks to suit our needs, and offer suggestions/advice on how to improve our reviews process. They are always friendly, courteous, detailed and FAST.

I honestly can't say enough about this app and, most importantly, the service behind it. Tommy and Rachelle obviously know their stuff, believe in their product and genuinely want to see you to succeed.

Btrdirect

Time spent using app About 4 years

Love this product and love the support too. Lots of extras on top the standard you can add and they are amazingly helpful. Super quick responses and also go over and above and offer to do things for you rather than just send help links. Cant recommend enough

Thanks Bryn

Makeupdesignory

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 3 years

Awesome app! And 1000 better than Yotpo!
The custom options are amazing and we get about 10 reviews per day since installing. Support is also top notch. Loving it!

Pearl Lang

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great app. Excellent customer support service. Very happy with the features.