Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Fox Hanx

I love using this app! It is perfect for my small business. I have contacted customer support twice since I installed this app on my store to customize the appearance for my customers--mainly changing colors/installing widgets/etc. Each time they have been prompt, and went above and beyond to deliver my requests. I couldn't be happier!!

To Do Tea

The app to unleash the SEO potential of reviews on product pages of my tea store www.todotea.com.
The email automation allows me to proactively reach out to my customers right after recent purchases to capture reviews at the right time.
Remember to install "Product Reviews" app first to make this work.
Check out my store to see it in action.

Gottasoul

Great product, lots of options - too many to actually use - so you are sure to find what you need. Great support and friendly people. Worth 5 stars for sure.

Birkenstock Hahndorf

We have used this app for over a year on our website and think its great.
Adds SEO to your site and is fully automated once set up. No problems setting it up and works a treat. Excellent. We used the widget on our home page and were assisted with this by the Stamped support team and the process was painless.

Sanitizeit

SanitizeiT ; It's completely Formenting to the mark

A Fairy Inside

Very practical and useful, I recommend!

Z Natural Life

I originally left my review several months ago and I really need to update it because the continued support I get from Stamped.io is GREAT. I am always impressed with how good they are. You will not regret using Stamped.io!!!

This is our 3rd customer/product review solution and this is by far the best! If you can learn from my mistakes, then please start with Product Reviews Addon by Staped.io.

The application has a lot of fantastic features, it easy to use, and they have fantastic support.

Hamtun Watches Store

Great value, especially compared to the bigger name competitors. Support has been superb and is always incredibly fast. They took a spreadsheet and imported all my old orders for me which resulted in a great boost of content for my site. I'm really pleased my Shopify consultant recommended Stamped.

All Things Bitcoin

These guys are crypto! Big fans of their product.

Ptsllc

Excellent app, Tommy has been wonderful to work with.