4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

January 17, 2019

Top notch support!! Prompt and very helpful. And, the app is great. Love the variety of review widgets and display options.

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC
July 11, 2022

We had an issue with the coding part, so reached out to them via email.
They solve it just in a day and we saved our time editing the codes! Thanks!

Glow & Bliss
Edited July 29, 2020

The service received from the team at Stamped.io is the epitome of stellar. Our theme was a custom developed theme and we had a lot of modifications to be made. Their incredible level of patience with us, their attention to detail and their willingness to help resolve issues despite the dozens of back and forth emails won our hearts.

If you are looking for the best reviews app that promises what it delivers with a fantastic widget, coupled with the bonus of a team dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction, Stamped.io is the one app that blows all other review apps away. We've tried Shopify reviews and been approached by Trustpilot, Conversio and many other companies wanting to achieve their review widget on our website. We're glad we chose Stamped.io and we look forward to growing our business powered with their engine.

If this review company could revamp the standard rating system, I would without a doubt rate them 6 stars out of 5!

Well done team!

Fragrancebuy.ca
April 5, 2021

Very great. Best review app IMO and I have tried a couple now
Great support as well - they translated some things for me for free

Comforth Scandinavia
Denmark
May 19, 2021

The review widgets look fantastic and the feature set is complete from what I've seen so far. Installing the app and configuring it has been pretty straight forward. I needed some support a couple times to make some tweaks the how the widget displayed and their support was very good. They got back to me in under an hour and their answers and help was spot on the first time. I would definitely recommend this app and company.

GoDark Bags
May 3, 2020

good work you'redoing here, im still getting the hang of it but hopefully i'll master the functions in no tiome

Hazel’s wigs n’ bundles
Nigeria
Stamped.io replied May 4, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind review, and welcome to the Stamped.io family :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via hello@stamped.io, should you have any queries!

We hope that you'll have a great time with us while generating reviews for your store :)

July 1, 2020

I used it to modify my shopify store settings. I think it will work fine I haven't started to see the results.

BabyAi
Sweden
August 10, 2021

Definitely the best review app out there. I tried many others and this one takes the cake. The website integration and customer support is excellent. I installed yotpo first and that one wasn't cutting it.

Kiddie Couch
October 15, 2020

very quick response team and helpful in getting things fixed. Had a few adjustment to the app and they accomplished it rather quickly

PROJECTISR US
April 12, 2020

Although I have not started to use yet but these function are really really great I feel excited using it. I hope there will be a increase of orders for my store.

ApeOfTech
Malaysia
Stamped.io replied April 16, 2020

Hey ApeOfTech,

Stamped.io has been able to help thousands of users to increase the user-generated content of their store, and we're confident that our app would work for you too :)

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io, and we look forward to receiving your review again!