PushOwl: Web Push , 2,830 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost customer engagement, traffic, and conversions. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and features like targeted web push notifications, personalized messages, cart recovery, and automated campaigns. Exceptional customer support, particularly from a representative named Rojen, is frequently mentioned. The app offers a free plan for new businesses and integrates seamlessly with Shopify stores. Merchants report noticeable increases in impressions, traffic, and revenue after using it.

June 6, 2022

I am very happy with the service, good support
Helped me a lot in onboarding process. Fingers crossed !!

Blue Tea
India
June 23, 2022

Fabian from PushOwl helped me out today and resolved my matter super efficiently. Thanks Fabian for helping me out today, you really saved me some time and make using PushOwl even better to know support reps like you care in resolving matters quick and simple! I really appreciate it!

Style Edit
November 13, 2018

So far so good! Customer service is great. This has a great variety of blogs helping you navigate how to best use the site as well, it's been very useful!

TFA
May 4, 2020

Super easy setup, great customer support, and fantastic results. Highly recommended for businesses of all sizes.

Trapp!®
February 1, 2022

6 months and fantastic results! And we are not even using the app at the full potential. Our abandon cart recovery is way better and it gives us a new way to reach our customers. We love this app! And the support is great.

Les Mauvaises Herbes
February 28, 2018

Push notification works - conversions, revenue, etc, and no one does it better than PushOwl. Not only is the app great but also the customer service is extraordinary. I had the opportunity to chat with Kunal and I'm excited about PushOwls product roadmap for Shopify sellers. Thumbs Up.

Vicenzoleather
May 21, 2021

I honestly wasn't expecting a lot from the app, just some better customer connection at best but, no joke, on a free plan I've generated over 77k in revenue. GET THIS APP!!!!!!

Vice City Breaks
October 22, 2018

We use this at es.oxom.io and it's amazing! We have now grown our push notifications to a whole new level.

Oxomio
Mexico
June 15, 2021

AMAZINGGGGGGG!!! I was given suggestions and guidance on features they don't even offer. The associate sent me helpful links to drive my conversation rates up and ended up giving me access to their start up plan for new business owners. Very pleased with my experience so far!

The Ari Nicole Collection
September 23, 2020

After the free trial, I was recommended the early stage plan for new start ups that gives a lot of benefits free for one year. Big thanks to Sachi for the recommendation. Just installed it, and looking forward to seeing how it works.

Jewelry By Kids