PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 9, 2019

PushOwl is great! The support is even better! Growing our sub list so that soon we can drive plenty of sales through their push notifications. They also helped greatly with abandoned cart notification set up :) 10/10

Protein Package
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 8, 2019

Really easy to use, esp for a technophobe like me. Great support (fast and in real-time). Loads of helpful and exciting features.

Furbaby Friends Gifts
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 3, 2019

They have awesome customer support, they are helpful and nice. I like that you can customize almost anything when creating notifications!

Charming Cases
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 25, 2019

This app is the best push app on Shopify. Great templates and I like the fact that you can add your logo to the pushes you send out. I looked at other push apps but most don't offer the ability to include your logo (a must for branding) As far as customer support goes EXCELLENT Rameez was quick to respond to my request and very courteous and helpful. I give these guys an honest five-star rating!!! Bryan P emazingtees.com

emazingtees
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 25, 2019

User friendly. Great customer service. We are in the early stages of using it but positive results already.

Four Years Wasted
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 23, 2019

This is exactly what I was looking for. So far so good. We have some purchases coming from this channel and we are looking forward to seeing some new functionality that will push this forward. Excellent support!

Upbility.gr
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 23, 2019

One of the best app out in the shopify app store. has some great results using abandonment carts feature, worth the money. and awesome customer support .

Marheba
Oman
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 20, 2019

Works like a charm!. Easy to setup and use. Campaigns are easy to set up and will shows the revenue generated, click through, and total impressions. Also, the team is really supportive and gave us suggestions to improve campaigns after looking at the previous campaigns we created.

Orchid-Tree
India
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
March 19, 2019

Powerful Apps, Easy to use, Good Support team. Get me more impressions and conversions, Thanks Pushowl Team :)

Hello Zenina
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 18, 2019

Love the abandoned checkout and back in stock push notification feature. Great, easy to use app. Just starting out using campaigns. Works great.

Hop Hooligans