PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

Sanovation

PUSH Owl is one and only app with the Ever Best Features in it. i have never seen such an app with premium features in Ages. Hats off to the CEO of this app.

Mixxci

YOU NEED PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!

And if you're wondering which app to pick, PushOwl is the top winner, because:

1. FREE TO START WITH UNLIMITED SUBSCRIBERS!!
2. Allows you to export your subscribers. Export is only available through their paid plans, but it's available for you to set up while using the free plan so you don't have to worry about losing that subscriber data.
3. Easy to set up campaigns without any pesky third-party branding in sight.
4. We've literally doubled our subscribers in only a matter of weeks.
5. They also offer abandoned cart reminders and shipping notifications with their paid plans.

Ghanie

kind and helpful team, I recommend it to small business

Christian Shopper

Great app for Clickable Notifications. Compared to other push notification apps they are far better.

Oudasia

Undoubtedly one of the most useful apps available. Takes the hassle out of abandoned carts and back in stock notifications!

Perfumemy

Initial impression is great! Confident this will help sort out the abandoned carts and back in stock notifications. The developer is very helpful with great advice.

Searchitte

Would say it's definitely a brilliant app the way it works, has an exceptional customer service team working behind the progress. Really appreciated your help and support Kunal through the live chat. I definitely recommend using this app to all the new and existing store owners out there. Great work.

Colonium Store

It is a small, but app with great people behind. They are helped me so much. But, the most important thing is they are talked with me. They are alive. Coolest support I've ever seen. And I'm not already talking about the app, because it is really easy for use, looking nice and I'm never frustrated by experience with.

MUST-HAVE! I'm not joking!

Healthy Madame Shop

we love it, definitely helps us in our communication with our customers.
Thanks for the friendly service!

Trenditales

Kunal was Awesome. Extremely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to assist me. All the while being very personable and friendly. Wish every person that works in customer service related jobs could be that awesome. Great Job. I am so excited that I found your app and can't wait to see it help my business grow. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO!