PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 13, 2019

The support is the best I've experienced so far. Very helpful, and I am excited to try out the app tomorrow but so far it looks promising

Glowing Orchid Organics
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 12, 2019

One of the best app I've ever installed so far. Generated thousands of dollars after using for 5 months...

D2Moto
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 7, 2019

PushOwl is awesome as well as the team behind it. The app itself is easy to use and for us produces results. Guys behind it are helpful. They approached us with helpful tips (they helped us fine tune our campaigns) which is why I would give them 6 star review if I could. We are seeing amazing results in terms of returns of our investment with the app ($ + time) - What`s crazy is that we are using just couple of the functionalities so far - Still a long way to go with it. Thanks PushOwl - Truly amazing peace of software worth the time and $ -

TENSnet
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 5, 2019

Very good application for our company and customer service is fast and very professional. thanks for everything.

fraganciascompany
Spain
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
February 2, 2019

Push owl Notifications are the future of communication. Push owl makes this super simple and easy! Have a problem? Just hit up their support, they are super responsive and ready to help. Highly recommend this to any Shopify store owner.

Urban Moron
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited February 2, 2019

Incredible App. Has completely changed how my stores interact with my customer. Would highly recommend to anyone with new or already active stores.

Shirt Bucket Designs
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 31, 2019

The app is easy to use, helps in bringing back abandon carts and launching campaign notifications . Overall, you will definitely get back what you paid for and more. But the most surprising thing is that the support team gives feedback and suggestions on how you can improve your store!

Earnest & Collective
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 29, 2019

Simply The Best, Great Customer Service , Great App. These Guys Do It Right! Will Recommend Every Time

The LVG Shopp
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 31, 2021

This app is easy to use and I love customer support from Push owl! They help really fast and everything is smooth! Thank you Push Owl!

Samaskoru.fi
Finland
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 24, 2019

PushOwl has been the true solution for our push notification needs on our store. It is a definite recommendation!

Kutuda Sanat Var